Author Topic: What Headblade products do I need?  (Read 1838 times)

Offline Bob2008

• Learning the way of Sly
What Headblade products do I need?
« on: August 19, 2008, 07:51:14 PM »
Hello guys,
It's been a couple of months since I started shaving my head because I had patches of baldness caused by a condition called alopecia.. So I decided to shave it all and I don't regret..
Till now I've been using a gilette fusion but I just bought the HB sport (triple balde) and I was wondering what else do I need ...
I know it's a matter of prefrences and that it depends on each person, but from your personal experience do you think I should buy (and use) all the following items:
HeadShed
HeadSlick
ClearHead
HeadLube
HeadShade

and if so, in this order? with every shave?
Do you have any suggestions for alternative products or more products?
Thank you!

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: What Headblade products do I need?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 08:07:29 PM »
Welcome Bob, great to have you with us.   I would personally recommend using the Bald Guyz wash and shampoo, HeadSlick and if you have problems with bumps or ingrown hairs the ClearHead.  Otherwise you could easily substitute the Clearhead with Witch Hazel or Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel which gives a great shine and eliminates the use of the HeadLube.   
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline SlickCountry

• Sly
    • FirehouseChaplain.org
Re: What Headblade products do I need?
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 01:00:29 AM »
I use regular soap, whatever the wife buys (Dove usually) to wash.  HeadSlick for shaving cream.  HB Sport w/triple blades to shave.  And sometime HeadLube Glossy when I want to cause blindness and show off my sly.  I'd say keep it simple and just try a couple different ways and see what works for you.