Author Topic: IE7 help  (Read 17579 times)

Offline Blagadan

• Super Sly
  • Feckin' little baldy eejit!
    • My blog: Raiméis
Re: IE7 help
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2007, 07:28:30 AM »
It's an easy browser to get used to.  I started using it at version 0.5 (if I remember correctly) and took to it straight away.  It's been getting better ever since.
If anyone wants a list of recommended add-ons i'm sure the Fx users here (myself included) could put together a handy little list (w/links).

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2007, 09:16:58 AM »
After using Crazy Browser it's a little familiar, but the new tabs work differently
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2007, 01:29:34 PM »
Yes Mozilla Firefox is vastly superior to IE.    I've used both and mozilla runs smoother.
bald for life

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2007, 09:51:19 AM »
Frist off uninstall and tool bars you have, with IE7 you have a great pop up blocker and only really good design website's popup's come through. It also has a search feature that you can set up to use your favorite search engines. Currently mine is set up for google, wiki and demonoid that would be 3 tool bars in one. now you might not be able to veiw secure websites (your bank/credit card) which was common i'm not sure if it still is or not, I've never had that issues it's an easy fix. Click tools>Internet options> advanced (tab) >scroll down and turn on TLS 1.0 and TSS 2.0 &3.0 by putting a check mark in the box next to it.

The reason Bill Gate (Microsoft) seems to want to control everything is because he is trying to elmiinate spyware and virus, and you wouldn't beleive how many people call in with issues of both and it's 10,000% their fault and they don't understand why.

As for using firefox, i didn't like it before i went to work with microsoft, now i've learned that it's not all the secure, and I always had issues with it. ...
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2007, 11:47:20 AM »
Thanks, bro!  I am going to give that a shot here once I get thru my unread post.
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995