Author Topic: Dear Abby  (Read 2125 times)

bmwgsa

Dear Abby
« on: January 17, 2007, 11:39:58 AM »
Dear Abby;

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my Harley Davidson Road King next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she comes home.

It was at that moment, crouching behind my Harley, that I noticed that the rocker boxes on my engine seem to be leaking a little oil. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

Thanks,

Clueless

Offline VFRWolf

• Sly VFR Rider
  • Super Sly
    • My off roading page
Re: Dear Abby
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 11:45:32 AM »
It's a Harley, it's supposed to leak.

Funnay   ;D
Rob
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071117/sampa714ba256de1d637.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Dear Abby
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 05:41:16 PM »
It's a Harley, it's supposed to leak.

Funnay   ;D

No no, Harleys don't leak they mark their spot
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!