Author Topic: Do you really like being bald?  (Read 257047 times)

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
Re: Do you really like being bald?
« Reply #360 on: March 05, 2013, 04:08:50 PM »
Did it against the grain (carefully) for the first time tonight. Nice result.

Yep, you were right to give it a few days before going against the grain. Over the next few weeks, your scalp toughen up.

Offline NoPony

• Sly
    • James Barley Woodturner
« Reply #361 on: March 05, 2013, 05:45:30 PM »
I've been BBC for just over 3 weeks and really look forward to each new day, just so I can shave my head baby bottom smooth again.
Loving every minute of it.

Offline Adamski1972

• Super Sly
  • Bald and bold!
« Reply #362 on: March 05, 2013, 11:28:37 PM »
Thanks for that Mr Jules and to hello to Nopony. Hope your first 3 weeks have gone well!

Offline Hingatao

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #363 on: March 06, 2013, 11:19:10 AM »
Simply put, yes, I really like being bald. It's the only hair style I've had that I can say that about and that I enjoy putting in the time to maintain.
Hair is over rated.

Offline beardedbaldgerman

• Sly
« Reply #364 on: March 07, 2013, 05:17:30 AM »
My hairline is a bit receding but most people would say I am BBC. And I love every minute of it. When I try to grow out my hair I always end up shaving it off again after some month. It's because I can't stand it and I envy people with shaved/bald heads.

Offline Knoggin

• Sly Gun
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #365 on: March 24, 2013, 09:18:32 PM »
I have a receding hairline and have been cutting shorter and shorter every year. I am most certainly BBC but I love it. Take control brother. Control your destiny control everything about your life if you can. You will feel invincible. I love it. Be invincible.  Be you be bald be powerful.
 ^-^ >:D 8)

Pshrynk

« Reply #366 on: March 25, 2013, 09:50:12 AM »
  Most of the time I love being shorn.   But honestly? ...sometimes I miss my hair -- I was pretty handsome with it too.   

Offline Adamski1972

• Super Sly
  • Bald and bold!
« Reply #367 on: March 25, 2013, 10:37:32 AM »
Being bald has a very powerful effect!

Offline sahil15

• Sly
« Reply #368 on: March 25, 2013, 10:43:29 AM »
Even when I had hair I used to keep it short... but of course I do miss my hair... but i also like being sly and wish I had done it sooner

Offline xabydaddy

• Sly
« Reply #369 on: March 25, 2013, 02:26:42 PM »
I love it. Especially now that I shave in the shower so it's so much faster!!!

Offline TV guy

• Sly Jr.
    • T.V.Puppetree
« Reply #370 on: April 26, 2013, 01:07:01 PM »
I love being bald; not that big a fan of the actual daily shave; I have the ability to grow a fair head of hair and kinda like that look; not a fan of the styling regimen; not a fan of the growing out either; would love to be able to alternate between hair and bare whenever I want; so I kinda go with the weather, what work demands (I'm a performer so the role sometimes trumps everything else) and impulse.

Offline Titus13

• Bald guy in New York
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #371 on: April 26, 2013, 03:40:04 PM »
I love it not being able to show my bald spot  or gray hairs on the side
GI

Offline TxTa2Guy

• Sly Jr.
  • Bald By Choice since August 24, 2009
« Reply #372 on: May 02, 2013, 04:57:25 PM »
I don't miss my hair a damn bit.  Been BBC for going on four years, my first scalp shave being on 8/24/2009.  The longest I let it grow out was six weeks, from 11/14 to 12/28/2009. Haven't been more than two days without a shave since then.  I had a slightly receding hairline and slightly thinning crown when I first shaved it.  Both are probably more pronounced now, but I just wish it would all fall out since I love being bald but shaving is not my favorite thing.  If I didn't have my head tattooed, I would have my whole head lasered from the back of my neck to my eyebrows! Unfortunately the laser would do major damage to the tattoo, so I will just keep scraping it off most every day.

Offline smoothsailing

• Sly
  • hairfree = carefree
« Reply #373 on: May 02, 2013, 05:53:56 PM »
I don't miss my hair a damn bit.  Been BBC for going on four years, my first scalp shave being on 8/24/2009.  The longest I let it grow out was six weeks, from 11/14 to 12/28/2009. Haven't been more than two days without a shave since then.  I had a slightly receding hairline and slightly thinning crown when I first shaved it.  Both are probably more pronounced now, but I just wish it would all fall out since I love being bald but shaving is not my favorite thing.  If I didn't have my head tattooed, I would have my whole head lasered from the back of my neck to my eyebrows! Unfortunately the laser would do major damage to the tattoo, so I will just keep scraping it off most every day.

That would be a very unfortunate piece of art to ruin with a laser.  Better stick with shaving!  Also, are you from TX?  I live in the DFW metroplex, would be awesome to have a tatt'd texan here!

Offline Titus13

• Bald guy in New York
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #374 on: May 02, 2013, 10:05:55 PM »
I love it I d'ont have to show my bald spot or gray hair on the sides
GI