Author Topic: Do you really like being bald?  (Read 254204 times)

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Do you really like being bald?
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2008, 04:20:58 PM »
Do i like being bald??  hell no... i don't like being bald.  I LOVE BEING BALD!!!   8) O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline BowHunter

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2008, 06:59:49 PM »
I'll second that O0 O0 8)  I'am right with you on that WARHAWK!

Offline slyinglide

• Give till it hurts!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Work hard, Play harder, Love Often
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2008, 07:33:21 PM »
I'm with you guys....I love being bald.....I have been known to shave 2 to 3 times a day if I have important things going on, but I usually stick to the once a day routine. I just hate even the thought of stubble on the noggin...If they could develop a pill that would make whats left of the hair on my head fall of (except facial hair) and it worked.......I would be a pill poppin SOB 
I was told to think outside the box, how did I get in the box in the first place?

Offline J Digory

• My head's like my bass playin': Smooth
  • Super Sly
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2008, 03:03:15 PM »
Even though I was thinning a little up top, people still tell me I shaved my head for no reason. But there is a reason...I like it. And I think 90% of men look better with short hair or bald.

Which pic do YOU think looks cooler?

I personally think he looks 100% better without that ridiculous hair. Look at Anthrax...which guy do you personally think looks cooler?

Some few people may possibly look better with hair, but I honestly believe guys look good bald.

Offline J Digory

• Super Sly
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2008, 03:06:15 PM »
If I had a full head of hair  there is no way I would shave my head ,however since I shaved it off two months ago everybody loves it and yeah, I don't mind the ladies touching my head.I would never have just hair in the back and sides of my head, I don't like that look.
You look like a rockstar, man. Seriously, I have no idea what kind of hair you would sport if you had any, but it would NOT look as good as your avatar. Straight up, you look cool as all hell.

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2008, 05:11:27 PM »
I love being Sly and I'm not going back and you can;t make me !p

Offline Christian

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2008, 10:30:13 AM »
I love being bald!

As I am BBC I could let it grow again but I won't. Especially my mom asked me if I could let it please grow but I denied. Now after a while she got used to it.

The only thing I wished that I decided to stay bald a few years ago when I shaved it all off the first time. But I let it grow back twice for a couple of reasons. Now I stay bald ... no matter what!  :)

Northernlion

« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2008, 11:28:14 AM »
I actually think Billy Corgan looks better in the picture with hair, but that's only because it's one of the few that isn't showing off his thinning at that age.

Offline dog20

• Super Sly
  • Hello
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2008, 11:29:34 AM »
I look a lot more "bad" without hair haha

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2008, 12:50:39 PM »
Is this a trick question????  Ain't no other answer except a definite "YESSSS".  There is no other way for me and no turning back? O0
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

BALDANDRE

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2008, 01:18:56 PM »
I love being bald!

As I am BBC I could let it grow again but I won't. Especially my mom asked me if I could let it please grow but I denied. Now after a while she got used to it.

The only thing I wished that I decided to stay bald a few years ago when I shaved it all off the first time. But I let it grow back twice for a couple of reasons. Now I stay bald ... no matter what!  :)

Nice new avy Christian...

the bald very clean "Mr. Clean" suits ya! O0

Glad to hear you dig being bald so much...especially being BBC! ;)

Offline dog20

• Super Sly
  • Hello
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2008, 01:24:45 PM »
I think the "30 day rule" (keep head shaved or buzzed really short for 30 days) is holding up to be true.  I like the way I look more and more each day.  I really want to shave it all off now, but I don't want to be a bloody mess when I go out.  Today I will be eating out with the family, my grandma already saw my hair but my dad and uncle haven't yet.  Hopefully they don't fuss about my new look.  But if they do whatever, I know I look  8).

Offline J Digory

• Super Sly
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2008, 04:58:02 PM »
I actually think Billy Corgan looks better in the picture with hair, but that's only because it's one of the few that isn't showing off his thinning at that age.
I dunno, Billy Corgan's hair looks repulsive in my opinion. It looks like overgrown armpit hair stuck on his head. There are some nice ways to do one's hair, but his hair was never nice.

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • At 56 and still feeling GREAT!
    • Jon Erdmann - Photographer
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2008, 06:56:33 AM »
My insurance guy asked me, "Jon when you getting a Harley man, you look so cool in that style"  I just smiled and said I don't need a Harley to be cool.... I love being totally SLY though.  O:O

Offline c16188

• Sly
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2008, 07:03:48 AM »
I love being bald.
Anybody here who don't like it?