Author Topic: Adam Savage...Jer's relative?  (Read 5481 times)

Offline FR8TRAIN

• Sly Bureau
  • Go ahead, rub it!
    • Facebook
Adam Savage...Jer's relative?
« on: July 30, 2008, 10:36:14 AM »
Although he's not SLY (though he should be), Adam Savage of Discovery Channel's Mythbusters bears a striking resemblence to our own Jer...

Are you familiar with Adam?

« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 10:38:17 AM by fr8train »

Tis better to have a bald head than no head at all.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Adam Savage...Jer's relative?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 10:40:21 AM »
You wouldnt believe the amount of people I heard Jer talking to that would say that.  There was this bartender at HOB who kept saying I know you from somewhere...blah blah blah.  Jer you should have rolled with it.  Warhawk and I could have been your bodyguards LOL....yeah even lil ol me....a bodyguard LOL

Offline Jer

• People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
  • Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 10:55:13 AM »
You mean something like this? O0

Offline FR8TRAIN

• Sly Bureau
  • Go ahead, rub it!
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 11:16:39 AM »
You mean something like this? O0

Yes indeed!
Tis better to have a bald head than no head at all.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 12:30:53 PM »
YES!

Offline Jer

• People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
  • Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 12:38:07 PM »
I guess I should have busted out that shirt to take to Chicago with me eh?  Next time bros!

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 12:58:16 PM »
Jer is better looking, and yes that Adam dude should be sly!!

someone send him an email or something!!  ;)
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline Jer

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 01:18:46 PM »
Jer is better looking, and yes that Adam dude should be sly!!

someone send him an email or something!!  ;)

Aww shucks...  Thanks MB  :@`

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 01:20:58 PM »
Magma...the only problem of saying something like that to Jer...is he blushes...and when he blushes..its not pink....his skin is so light...he looks flaming RED! LOL

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 01:25:18 PM »
Magma...the only problem of saying something like that to Jer...is he blushes...and when he blushes..its not pink....his skin is so light...he looks flaming RED! LOL

Oi!! you wanna be careful oh son of patron!  ;)
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline Jer

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 01:33:08 PM »

Thanks MB, I hate to admit it, but Timmay's right...  I don't just turn pink when I blush, I glow red!

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 01:34:25 PM »

Thanks MB, but I have to admit it, but Timmay's right...  I don't just turn pink when I blush, I glow red!

k, then for fear of being lynched... that would make you fit in perfectly with some of the other guys!
*don't hurt me!!*

Offline Jer

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2008, 01:36:04 PM »
Ah, we actually debated that last weekend, I'm definitely the whitest but DAMN proud of it!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2008, 02:01:19 PM »
White, black, green, yellow, pink...its all the same...JER is a great person.

Offline slyinglide

• Give till it hurts!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Work hard, Play harder, Love Often
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2008, 01:28:53 PM »
I wouldn't think that the Discovery channel would allow Adam to shave the Dome, due to the fact that Jamie Himamen...forgive the slaughtering of his last name....is already SLY.  They are suppose to kinda off set each other....So both of them being sly would make them in the viewers eyes, the same ?     Does anyone know what I am trying to say, if so please let me know what I said.... 4*4
I was told to think outside the box, how did I get in the box in the first place?