Author Topic: my bald heros....  (Read 7202 times)

Offline andy.

• Sly Guy in Training

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
Re: my bald heros....
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 06:07:22 PM »
Kelly Slater

http://outside-blog.away.com/blog/images/2007/09/14/kellyslater2007copy_2.jpg

Jason Stathem

http://blogs.chron.com/cougars/Jason.jpg

ami james

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/153/427803327_aa82046fec.jpg

Andre Agassi

http://www.islandconnections.com/images/athletes/agassi.jpg

Billy zane

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/1305738.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939057D9939C83F1062FF2CC412A08E73A5A5397277B4DC33E

To name just a few :)

Andy,

Kelly Slater.... oh yeah, I'd tap that!!

Jason Statham... hmm... not quite sly enough,

ami james (pronounced Ahmeee for those not in the know  :D) nah, never!!

Andre Agassi... hmm...prolly not.. the whole Steffi Graff thing put me right off

and Billy Zane..(the link doesn't work, btw) once upon a time, yes.. now, No!!
(see previous posts on the forum!)

all my bald heroes are pretty much on here!  :@`  :@`
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

GASlick

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 08:14:05 PM »
MagmaBabe - you crack me up :*))

Kelly Slater does it for you, huh?  BaldRob is going to be jealous.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 09:53:09 PM »
Billy Zane fell off the sly wagon a few years ago:

http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=5870.0

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 01:05:50 AM »
MagmaBabe - you crack me up :*))

Kelly Slater does it for you, huh?  BaldRob is going to be jealous.

hell yeah, I'd ride his boogie board!!  :D

I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline andy.

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 12:23:55 PM »
OMG!! what happend to billy zane?!?! not a good look.

I know that jason isnt fully sly but i think that the look really suits him.

And kellys just the MAN!!

Andy.

Offline Argyle

• Super Sly
    • The Mighty Pilgrims
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 12:44:05 PM »
I know that this isnt really in the same mould but i would like to throw patrick stewart into this mix.  He is almost totally bald, doesnt have a perfectly shaped head etc, but i would give anything to look like him when i am the same age. 

My second contribution is pierluigi colinha, this guy is probably the best soccer ref (see i am entertaining Americanisms here!!) that ever lived.  Amazing eyes, and never took and crap!

A SBG's head shines so other SBG's always have the opportunity to see the reflection of how good they look!

Offline andy.

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 12:47:56 PM »
plus patrick stewart had been bald since 19 or something like that.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 12:49:24 PM »
Looks like I have alot of work to do before the next convention....hmmm Kelly Slater...that shouldnt be too hard to achieve his looks...LOL, thanks alot Magma....now I am gonna have to bust some ass

Offline Argyle

• Super Sly
    • The Mighty Pilgrims
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 12:53:05 PM »
Oh I don't know about that Timm, stick a surf board in your hand and you could be twins  ;D
A SBG's head shines so other SBG's always have the opportunity to see the reflection of how good they look!

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 12:53:33 PM »
I know that this isnt really in the same mould but i would like to throw patrick stewart into this mix.  He is almost totally bald, doesnt have a perfectly shaped head etc, but i would give anything to look like him when i am the same age. 

My second contribution is pierluigi colinha, this guy is probably the best soccer ref (see i am entertaining Americanisms here!!) that ever lived.  Amazing eyes, and never took and crap!

I'm sorry, I can't even look at that bald dude, that girl is soooo purdy!  :D

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 12:54:32 PM »
Oh I don't know about that Timm, stick a surf board in your hand and you could be twins  ;D

shut up!! lol

Offline Argyle

• Super Sly
    • The Mighty Pilgrims
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2008, 12:55:31 PM »
What i think is most impressive magma is that his eyes are facing forwards!!  That dress is seriously low cut!!   ;D

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2008, 12:56:05 PM »
Looks like I have alot of work to do before the next convention....hmmm Kelly Slater...that shouldnt be too hard to achieve his looks...LOL, thanks alot Magma....now I am gonna have to bust some ass

Timmay.... now me and you is gonna be having some words p-r-e-t-t-y soon if you keep this up!!
I told ya fella... I  am gonna make you head for the hills... don't think I'm joking!!  :D

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2008, 12:56:36 PM »
What i think is most impressive magma is that his eyes are facing forwards!!  That dress is seriously low cut!!   ;D

sorry?!! I didn't notice! lmao