Author Topic: Touch of Sun - Oil of Olay  (Read 11463 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Touch of Sun - Oil of Olay
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2007, 04:22:11 PM »
Early to mid 1970's ... probably not.  Damn I'm old ... or you're young!

If that's true, I wasn't alive...LOL

That just means I'm young.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2007, 04:24:03 PM »

Thanks for cushioning that blow.  I met a girl from HS recently.  She is now a grandmother (at age 46).
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2007, 04:31:29 PM »

Thanks for cushioning that blow.  I met a girl from HS recently.  She is now a grandmother (at age 46).

Yep.  That happens a lot where I come from.  There's only a few things you can do for fun when you live in the sticks.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline ShavedDave

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2007, 05:28:55 PM »
I am using the Oil of Olay and can't see any results to give my head that tan look. I will keep applying. Maybe I should have used the darker blend. I just did not want any dramatic results. Looking forward to the spring for some natural sun...gradually of course.
Rolling out the red carpet,
Best Regards,
Shaveddave

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2007, 08:00:23 AM »
can't see any results to give my head that tan look.

Same here, man....I can see a nice subtle toning to my face and neck, but it just ain't doin' the pale patch.

I will keep applying. Maybe I should have used the darker blend.

I have the darker blend.  When I first shaved last week, I was puttin' that stuff on every two hours....5 or 6 applications!!!   Not sure what the deal is.

Let us know if you see results or if you try another product.

Offline HEADBLADE@MYSPACE

• Sly Jr.
  • www.myspace.com/headblade
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2007, 07:33:19 AM »
try this, works great!!!:

coppertone endless summer sunless tanning (gradual tan)

Offline Hair-Refugee

• Sly Guy in Training
  • My brother and I don't dine out often.
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2007, 04:22:57 PM »
I love this Touch of Sun product.  I only use one coat, right after shaving.  It takes away that freshly shaved color, but isn't too strong so you're not left with that orange tan.

Offline ShavedDave

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2007, 06:33:32 PM »
After using for a couple of weeks, I love the smell and it does moisturize but can't see any sun results. Tell us more about endless summer for some sun in a bottle results...
Rolling out the red carpet,
Best Regards,
Shaveddave

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2007, 06:45:49 PM »

Yep.  That happens a lot where I come from.  There's only a few things you can do for fun when you live in the sticks.
I'm my own grandpa!! ;D ;D ;D
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2007, 08:08:19 PM »
After using for a couple of weeks, I love the smell and it does moisturize but can't see any sun results.

That's been my experience....quality stuff....and it has a nice subtle tone on my face & neck....and on my receded forehead....just not on the pale shadow

Tell us more about endless summer for some sun in a bottle results...

I'm going to try that next....I'll let ya know

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2007, 09:04:44 PM »
After using for a couple of weeks, I love the smell and it does moisturize but can't see any sun results.

That's been my experience....quality stuff....and it has a nice subtle tone on my face & neck....and on my receded forehead....just not on the pale shadow

It's too bad alot of these other products arent available in Canada I'd like to give them a try also.
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline Drackare

• Sly
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2007, 09:13:59 PM »

It's too bad alot of these other products arent available in Canada I'd like to give them a try also.

Yeah sometime it suck that we don't get to try some of this stuff or have to wait forever for it to come to canada

Offline Shiny

• Sly
  • Celebrate the bean
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2007, 06:26:26 AM »
Hey another Canadian trucker?  Right on and hello.
I've been using the touch of sun for about a week now and can't see any difference.
I'm Brian and so is my wife!

Offline YOSP

• Super Sly
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2007, 11:40:49 AM »
I just bought the "Touch of Sun" and am anxious to try it because of my white Irish Sly head. I will update with results...I am usually very much against the fake tan, but this product says it will blend your skin color, so hopefully I don't turn into a basketball head.

Offline NotoriousSEG

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2007, 11:18:34 PM »
his name was RACE...race bannon.   he was dr. quest's ...um...companion, or partner, or something.    not that there's anything wrong with that.

anyway, you had dr. quest...described only generically as "a scientist"----his son, johnny quest who evidently didn't ever go to school---race bannon, who was kind of the multi-purpose, action figure who did all of dr. quest's ass-kicking for him---and then for some unknown reason, they carted around a little turban-wearing indian kid named "hajji".  oh yeah, so they could fit in with every other cartoon of the era-- johnny had a dog named "bandit" that communicated in some variation of the jetson's dog astro's famed "rut roh" exclaimation.   when i was in the first grade i thought it was the coolest thing i'd ever seen.  in retrospect i was an idiot.