Author Topic: PCSteve's Goal  (Read 3820 times)

Offline Pcsteve

• Sly Guy in Training
PCSteve's Goal
« on: July 18, 2008, 04:24:57 PM »
My goal is to drop twenty pounds.  I'm going to the gym in the mornings and cutting out all the breads and pastas that i love so much. 

Of course, it would help if I had a clue what I was doing in the gym and if starbucks wasn't directly in my path from gym to work. 

Offline SonOfKrypton

• Sly
Re: PCSteve's Goal
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 09:32:54 PM »
www.gyminee.com

Join.  Add me.  Gyminee name = SonOfKrypton

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 11:13:25 PM »
Just slam a couple straight espresso shots on the way to the gym... once you start throwing up you'll forget all about the tremors!  :*))

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline Jer

• People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
  • Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 07:19:13 AM »
 :Xo!  And here I am trying to GAIN 20 to 30lbs but I'm stuck bouncing back and forth from 190 to 200  >:(

I get told often by co-workers that I'm too scrawny to be intimidating  :*)) :popo

Offline skinhead002

• Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 07:40:20 AM »
Just slam a couple straight espresso shots on the way to the gym... once you start throwing up you'll forget all about the tremors!  :*))

Thats hysterical!  Reminds me of the first day of ground week at jump school(Army paratrooper schhol-Airborne) back in May 1981. We had breakfast FIRST then the blackhats(instructors) took us for a five mile run in the heat.  And yes, that was in the army before fancy running suits and shoes.  We wore fatigues and boots. Man, you should have seen the chow flying on the road that morning all those years ago at the Infantry Center, Fort Benning, GA.  I, however, can proudly say that I skipped breakfast(a number of us had heeded warnings from earlier classes) and went through ok.

Offline Pcsteve

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 08:11:01 AM »
Jer we can swap.  You can have the pounds I'm trying to lose.  I got down from 200 to 180 for a while.  Then laid off the gym and went back to breads and carbs and eating out again for the summer.  Now I'm up to 188 again, but I'm working on it.

And as for the intimidation factor, the shades work for the look you need.  I was told I need to get me a pair of dark intimidating shades to complete the look.  Since it was a hot girl who suggested it, I am definitely going to follow through.  Sadly, I'm a tightwad with money and hate buying sunglasses! 

Offline Jer

• People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
  • Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 08:15:05 AM »
 :*)) yeah, I'll stick to gaining it myself, thanks for the offer though!  I know the shades help, but I work straight nights year round pretty much, cause that's when the interesting sh!t goes down, and I can't get away with wearing them when it's the middle of the night, no matter how much I'd like to.

Enter your email address: