Author Topic: What happens when you dont shave for 2 days.  (Read 14663 times)

Offline FClef

• Sly Guy in Training
  • Who are they? Why are they eating my brain?
    • My Band
Re: What happens when you dont shave for 2 days.
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2008, 10:24:25 AM »
OK Dead bob....silky smooth and soft doesnt work well in the same sentence with the word Male ( man) LOL

just rubbing ya man..lol

Silky, smooth and soft and male and "just rubbing ya man" doesn't work much better. :*))
"Human beings can always be relied upon to assert, with vigor, their God-given right to be stupid"
Dean Koontz - Seize The Night

Offline gardner179

• Sly
  • uk sly
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2008, 03:45:28 PM »
 Hi ,exfoliate, and moisturise,the moisturise IS the important bit.

Offline slyinglide

• Give till it hurts!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Work hard, Play harder, Love Often
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2008, 08:53:31 AM »
For the guys that have a woman in the house you will probably know what I'm talking about.  For those single guys, I'll go slow and try to explain.

One day will I was in the shower about 6 months ago, I was washing the dome.  It had been a very hard workday around the house that day and I had dirt, grease, you name it on the dome.  I was washing the dome for the third time when I noticed a "ball of plastic" upon one of the several shelfs  that all women in the house have claimed as their own.  It's like an artificial LUFA sponge (I think).  I borrowed the blue one, it was the most manly color out of the 5 that were up there, and proceeded to apply the Body Wash to it and started to lightly scrub the dome as a test.  I soon learned that I could apply all the pressure I wanted and it felt WONDERFUL.  It made the scalp tingle, it cleaned the dome so well that I claimed that little blue ball as my own.

I did place it in a secret place, and when questioned about it I played dumb.  I'm good at that.  Since that day I have a couple of different once stashed away. 

I have also used them in conjunction with an exfoliant and have noticed a serious, in a good way difference I use them everyday, and with an exfoliant every other day.

I was told to think outside the box, how did I get in the box in the first place?

Offline Nick912

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Above All!
    • US Air Force
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2008, 10:12:28 PM »
dude get one of those japanese cloths. Salux best exfoliator
==SLY SERGEANT==

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2008, 10:22:25 PM »
Nick bro...its good to see you back ....Welcome Home!!

Offline Tor

• Ride the World!
  • Sly
  • Bald Rider
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2008, 10:49:16 AM »
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is.

Offline mazeone

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2008, 11:54:20 AM »
 :o  Awe man you gotta exfoliate.  Run the nogging under hot water then apply some apricot scrub to the dome and work into the scalp.  I like to let it stay on there for a minute or two and then rinse off.  I do this everytime I shave whether I shave everyday or every other day.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2008, 08:56:33 AM »
I get a super close shave. Nice and smooth.

Offline slyinglide

• Give till it hurts!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2008, 01:57:21 PM »
If you don't shave for a couple of days, your pores get clogged with dead skin and oils.  as you hair grows out it pushes the stuff up and out of the way, but it clinges to the hair at the base.  Even washing the hair does not get all of it off, hence when you shave the noggin' your taking all that STUFF of with the hair, causing your razor to get clogged.    O0
I was told to think outside the box, how did I get in the box in the first place?

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2008, 09:26:17 PM »
Have you ever noticed when you dont shave for a day or two ( yes I fall in that catergory sometimes) but... noticed ifyou rub your hand across the stubbles that it feels liek little bumps and that if your rub yoru hand across them hard enough that they go away.  Ever expirence that or is it just me?

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2008, 03:44:02 AM »
Have you ever noticed when you dont shave for a day or two ( yes I fall in that catergory sometimes) but... noticed ifyou rub your hand across the stubbles that it feels liek little bumps and that if your rub yoru hand across them hard enough that they go away.  Ever expirence that or is it just me?

Ummm...Tim.....they are called flea's..... :*))    LOL.....just kidding bro...couldn't resist....

Offline admiralvin

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2008, 04:34:10 PM »
Fleas heh..

Tim that's your hairs waiting to poke out and exfoliating will persuade them to come out a little sooner just like rubbing your hand on them, but easier.  But I agree you get a smoother shave if you let them all grow out on thier own....   If I wait 2 days between shaves my head is smoother with less shadow after shaving.
If you don't want to buy special stuff just lather up your head and go to town on it with a scrub brush...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 04:37:05 PM by admiralvin »

Offline slyinglide

• Give till it hurts!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2008, 09:58:54 PM »
Fleas heh..

Tim that's your hairs waiting to poke out and exfoliating will persuade them to come out a little sooner just like rubbing your hand on them, but easier.  But I agree you get a smoother shave if you let them all grow out on thier own....   If I wait 2 days between shaves my head is smoother with less shadow after shaving.
If you don't want to buy special stuff just lather up your head and go to town on it with a scrub brush...
Please don't tell me that the good head rubbin is bad for me? :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2008, 02:08:11 AM »
Just rub it bro...and rub it good! LOL

Offline slyinglide

• Give till it hurts!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2008, 07:02:45 PM »
I was told that if I rubbed it to much I would go blind  ;D