Author Topic: Gas Prices  (Read 26058 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Gas Prices
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2007, 03:47:08 PM »
i need 2 go old skool and i'm talking bonanza, lone ranger, tonto, cisco kid, billy the kid days.... we need some horses...man...
ya i could c myself galloping down interstate10.  man.... that would b hilarious.  no gas prices 2 worry bout.

WARHAWK O0

I'm ready!

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2007, 04:20:20 PM »
sweeet!!!!  is the 2nd horse used 4 your groceries????

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2007, 06:53:23 PM »
sweeet!!!!  is the 2nd horse used 4 your groceries????

WARHAWK O0

Something like that...about a couple hundred pounds of meat...elk meat.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2007, 10:27:18 AM »
I don't know if this is happening for the rest of the sly brothers, but gas here has dropped 30 cents a gallon in the last four days.  Don't know what's going on, but saving over $3 a fill up is great!
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline ChallengeMe

• Super Sly
« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2007, 11:15:20 PM »
I don't know if this is happening for the rest of the sly brothers, but gas here has dropped 30 cents a gallon in the last four days.  Don't know what's going on, but saving over $3 a fill up is great!

They're just pacifying us before raising the price 50 cents over the Fourth of July W#p

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2007, 11:49:32 PM »

Same here - 30 cents.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2007, 07:55:58 AM »
Gas here in Washington Indiana is at a LOW of $2.68  that is the cheapest it has been for a while and look it is the day before the 4th

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #112 on: July 03, 2007, 08:01:32 AM »
Just filled up this morning for $2.85.  That's on the Missouri side.  Cross over into Kansas and the price jumps about 10 cents.  Higher taxes...
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

jusbnme

« Reply #113 on: July 03, 2007, 11:19:20 AM »
Yeah, went down a bit here this past week too.  I filled up the other day and it is was about $2.68.

BaldRob

« Reply #114 on: July 03, 2007, 12:41:35 PM »
Yeah, went down a bit here this past week too.  I filled up the other day and it is was about $2.68.

Must be nice... I filled up in Wisconsin the other day coming home from Milwaukee's Summerfest and it was $2.97, which is still about .20 cheaper than here in Northern Illinois!  :x!

Offline ChallengeMe

• Super Sly
« Reply #115 on: July 03, 2007, 10:17:41 PM »
Gas here in Washington Indiana is at a LOW of $2.68  that is the cheapest it has been for a while and look it is the day before the 4th

It worked! The oil companies thought if they raised the price to over $3 a gallon for a few weeks, when they lower it to 2.68 people would think they are getting a bargain. (sorry to pick on you Timm, you were just the first to post that thought, everyone else followed though)

jusbnme

« Reply #116 on: July 03, 2007, 10:19:23 PM »

It worked! The oil companies thought if they raised the price to over $3 a gallon for a few weeks, when they lower it to 2.68 people would think they are getting a bargain. (sorry to pick on you Timm, you were just the first to post that thought, everyone else followed though)

How right you are sir.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #117 on: July 03, 2007, 10:22:31 PM »
Yeah I know...we always out lookin for a bargin.  But damn it sure beats payin 3 bucks and yeah i miss those 79 cents a gallon days and that wasnt too long ago...15 years ago maybe.  Good thing I only live 5 blocks from work.  I feel sorry for those who have to drive over an hour to get to work. 

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #118 on: July 04, 2007, 10:37:16 AM »
Alright, just finished a drive through three states.  Started with gas of $3.03 in one part of Michigan, then $2.89 in Michigan on the Wisconsin border, Wisconsin constant at $2.99 and returned to Illinois to $3.05.  Getting to be like playing a game of monopoly.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #119 on: July 04, 2007, 06:48:33 PM »
Paid 2.85 a gallon in Georgia yesterday - and that was by the interstate
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt