Author Topic: T-shirt ideas  (Read 32332 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
T-shirt ideas
« on: January 09, 2007, 02:44:49 AM »
I've been playing around with some t-shirt ideas...what do you think?  I'm going to add some more designs later.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
Re: T-shirt ideas
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 02:58:53 AM »
I like all 3, the first one I think would be best.    I think you should have the logo inside the red circles that always start the bond introductions.   That would be cool/sly.
bald for life

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 03:48:03 AM »
Here's another one...

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 07:00:57 AM »
the first one is my least favorite of all. but i do think they are all sly. the attitude one, and the palm trees are my favorite. i am gonna bring my drawing stuff to work this week. i might try to work on some ideas too. if you don't mind. 8)

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

BaldRob

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 07:06:49 AM »
HA!  The second one cracks me up because I read "Bald guys grow on trees" or "bald guys are coconuts".  The first one kind of makes up like criminals looking through the bullet hole we just shot!  The third one is pretty cool...

I like the fourth one you posted best, but just for the quote... the romanesque frilly stuff can go, but keep everything else!

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 08:44:06 AM »
They're all good.  The first one strikes me as my favorite....simple and original....the first thing that came to my mind--for the first one--was "bustin' out bald!"

The one with the Palm Trees would be awesome as the print for an entire hawaiian shirt to be made of. 

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 09:55:01 AM »
Thanks for the feeback guys.

I created the palm tree design because you see a lot of shirts like that around, atleast here in Cali, so people wouldn't think much of the shirt, but then if they look closely - those aren't coconuts!

The "attitude" design was something I thought might be cool to place that quote in.  I thought the design was kind of an old school type placard you would see in a pub or saloon.

Paul, and anyone else, feel free to play with some ideas.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 01:42:46 PM »
I'm easy...and cheap I likes 'em all
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

BaldRob

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 01:51:50 PM »
I think we should add tank tops into the mix too... with maybe a small "Sly Bald Guys" on the front and a design on the back!

Offline David

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 01:56:45 PM »
I think we should add tank tops into the mix too... with maybe a small "Sly Bald Guys" on the front and a design on the back!

tank tops?

what are we, in junior high?
bald for life

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007, 02:04:34 PM »

I'm thinkin like the HB boy beaters for the chicas
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2007, 02:10:29 PM »
I'm thinkin like the HB boy beaters for the chicas

I've been thinking about those as well.  My wife wants me to make a shirt for the women that love Sly Bald Guys.  She was thinking the logo with a lipstick print on the forehead and something that says something to the effect of "I love my Sly Bald Guy."  What do you think?  Would your wife/girlfriend wear one?

BaldRob

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2007, 02:16:23 PM »

tank tops?

I happen to wear tanks to the gym and in the summer time I wear them all the time...

Watch your tone junior or I'll have my H-Town peeps find you and pull your beard out one whisker at a time...  ;D
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 02:18:01 PM by BaldRob »

Offline Hawk

• Sly
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2007, 02:26:08 PM »

tank tops?

I happen to wear tanks to the gym and in the summer time I wear them all the time...

Watch your tone junior or I'll have my H-Town peeps find you and pull your beard out one whisker at a time...  ;D

LMAO!
Hawk
"I live life in the fast lane and my hair couldn't keep up"

Offline David

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2007, 02:30:35 PM »

tank tops?

granted you do live in the city famous for mob corruption, but somehow that threat doesn't scare me.   It's about as threatening as Rex Grossman is to opposing NFL defenses.    ;D

Secondly, only places I could imagine wearing a tank top is if I was at a gym, playing hoops, or lounging by a pool.     

On second thought, I can see the usage then.   

bald for life

Enter your email address: