Author Topic: Schro's Fitness Goals  (Read 2855 times)

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Schro's Fitness Goals
« on: January 08, 2007, 11:12:02 AM »
Now that the pulled calf muscle has finally healed, I can get back into running. I don't plan on doing half marathons anymore, but will be training for our hometown's fundraising 12k (7 miles) that occurs on 4/15/07. If you're into running, The Runner's World website has great training plans that you can tailor to fit whatever length of race you want to run, your current fitness level, and (if you're a competitive runner)what time goal you may have. Now, specific goals:

Weight: Current weight - 204.. Want to weigh 195 by race day. 190 by June 1st, 185 by July 1st. This would result in a 25.1 BMI (Body Mass Index).

Clothes: Currently, my waist size 35's are a little snug, would like these to fit loosely. And no, I don't ever feel like getting back to 34's.

Appearance: Since I'm pretty serious about golf, I want to maintain flexibility, so I don't want to bulk up. Although it's tough to quantify, I'd like a little more definition in the arms (don't need specific bench press/curl poundage goals). What I would like to gain is some definition in my abs. Losing the weight should help the most, but I'll work on the crunches / sit-ups to improve the "liquid grain storage facility". I want to look (even more) sexy come swimsuit season!!!

Tyler, good idea to have this on the website. I like the idea of SBG's holding themselves accountable by posting their goals.

Later,
Schro

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Schro's Fitness Goals
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 11:24:51 AM »
Schro, looks like a good plan bro!

35" waist - man, I haven't seen that since college  >:(  Though, I'm on track to be there within the year.  ;D
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Schro's Fitness Goals
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 11:41:25 AM »
Thanks Tyler. I gave no real specific goals (other than the weight), but at least it's something to keep myself in check. Also, I really feel good about the sly look. Although I try and keep myself in decent shape, I really feel the new look is motivating me to take it one step further and REALLY get into shape.

Bald & Buffed? I could be movie-star sexy in no time!

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.