Author Topic: Newly Bald  (Read 6333 times)

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
Re: Newly Bald
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2007, 07:53:08 AM »

I like it and I'm going to keep the look. If she doesn't come around to the look, so be it. I did this for ME.

Way to go, Schro....we know yer not fodder for this magazine (click to enlarge).  I shared this on another thread...but it's worth repeating.

BYW....welcome Jeffmeister!  Great story.

I don't know why...but I feel I have to unburden myself.  I have this friend whose wife so wears the pants that it's embarrassing to the male gender.  When my wife and I are around them, we don't know whether to laugh or cry.  And here's the catcher....she has an older sister who's married to another friend who is just as whipped.

I got ahold of the above magazine cover to send them as a joke....but I never had the heart because it is too dead on accurate in their cases.

My wife and I have sorta decifered--psychoanalytically--what may have contributed to the demise of these poor fellas.  Sadly, these sister's mother died when they were quite young and just as sadly, the father (the MALE figure in their lives) was a weak alcoholic. 

The one male figure that these gals looked to in their lives ended up being WEAK and INEPT.  So while these gals--who by the way are HOT--are in all other respects fine upstanding women.  It has been ingrained into them that men are incapable of rendering sound guidance in their families....and therefore usurp that headship in their own marriages to the chagrin of everyone watching from "the outside."   ***sigh***
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 08:00:44 AM by Robmeister »

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2007, 08:54:28 AM »
I did marry a strong willed gal, but we are both strong willed (i.e. stubborn), but nothing to the degree you're specifying. Hopefully she comes around to the new Schro-look but if she doesn't, it's her problem, not mine. Plus, once summer comes & I'm a chiseled, buffed stud, I think it'll be that much more attractive coming out of the pool with a glistening tanned noggin than with half a head of hair.

Have a good work week, gents.
Schro

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2007, 09:09:31 AM »
I did marry a strong willed gal...but nothing to the degree you're specifying.

Not at all...this guy is in a league all his own, poor guy.   No, none of the guys on this site fit that bill.  It's when you hear stuff like.."My wife won't let me...." and stuff like that.   

once summer comes & I'm a chiseled, buffed stud....

Atta boy.....make it something she actually THANKS you for down the road  8)

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2007, 10:33:06 AM »
Wife might too proud to ever admit it looks good on me. Frankly, I like it and that's all that matters.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2007, 11:07:24 AM »
Wife might too proud to ever admit it looks good on me. Frankly, I like it and that's all that matters.

Damn straight Schro! That's my outlook on life.

Joke 'em if they can't take a f***
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Enter your email address: