Author Topic: Update  (Read 6982 times)

BALDANDRE

Re: Update
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2008, 11:46:29 PM »
Just go to Rob6's barber..HE seems to now a what good lookin' haircut looks like!

Back in the day I would never go to a chain barber and rarely a girl barber (they always hated cutting it too short!)

Go to your regular dude and tel him you want your head shaved bald...he'll hook you up! ;)

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 09:31:31 AM »
Hey Joe, good to hear you are loving the shorter hair. You will find now that you can't get it short enough.
Once you get that bug in your head to shave it, it just calls you.
I took it down gradually myself, and I found once I got it down to a 0a buzz, I couldn't wait any longer to shave it off.

I would advise if you plan on staying shaved, save some money and don't buy clippers. You won't need them unless you want to stay with the buzzed look for a while.

Good luck and let us know how thing go.

Joe

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 09:46:33 AM »
"we want pics, we want pics!"

well, I do anyway!!  ;)

hope it's all going well Joe  :)
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline Joe442

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 09:54:43 AM »
It's going awesome so far and I hope to have some new pics up by the weekend!  It'll probably be shrter by then  ;)

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 02:55:47 PM »
joe:  if U like your #3 buzz cut, now.  just wait until, U finally "do the deed".  it will B liberating.  until then...keep us posted 2 your road 2 slyness. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Joe442

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2008, 05:15:11 AM »
I went down to the #1 last night!  It definitely accentuates my thinning top but I'm liking it!  I took the advice that many of you gave and went to my regular barber....he didn't mess around!  I'll get a new pic up as soon as I get one and look forward to your comments!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2008, 05:25:07 AM »
Good job, Joe!  Before you know it, you'll be shiny and smooth on top.   O0

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2008, 06:02:03 AM »
Joe, Glad you hear your news.  I'm positive you'll love and become addicted to the feel.  I'm anxious to see the new pic, so post-up when you can.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2008, 06:34:09 AM »
You GO Joe!!!
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2008, 06:49:05 AM »
 O0 GREAT PROGRESS, it looks like you started on 6/16 at #3, and here we are three days later and you're already at #1.  Doesn't that head rub at #1 feel nicer than at #3?  Just imagine smooth, baby butt, getting rid of that "balding" look for the totally sly look!

I think that every sly guy here is betting that you're smooth by 6/22, Sunday evening.  See you on the Sly Side soon O:O O:O O:O!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Joe442

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2008, 07:01:44 AM »
The head rub at #1 feels totally awesome!  Definitely nicer than the #3!  Can't promise the smooth sly by Sunday....gotta get some color on the bean!  But you can bet that it will keep getting tighter  O0

Offline BlackJamesRackham

• Sly Bucco
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2008, 07:20:50 AM »
Sounds like you're making great progress, man. Glad you're loving it too. It only gets better!
Rockin' "Sly" since 2008

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2008, 08:14:02 AM »
Just keep goin shorter. O0

the sun will tan it best when there's no hair there whatsoever.  I never tan if I got stubble!  Just keep takin it lower: what you got to loose, except hair? 8)

Offline skinhead002

• Super Sly
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2008, 06:56:24 AM »
It sounds like you are going to be a fellow baldie really soon Joe. It's addicting.  I really like a barbershop headshave.  They are never as good as you can do yourself but its a great experience.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2008, 07:05:43 AM »
Joe, you're just 1/8" away from bliss, now.     O0

Enter your email address: