Author Topic: Spaceape's Fitness Plan  (Read 3563 times)

spaceape48

Spaceape's Fitness Plan
« on: January 03, 2007, 06:58:26 PM »
Decided to jump on the bandwagon and post a lil ditty on my plans for the new year. Last year was good to me- I went from 255lbs to 220lbs. This year I'm not setting my goal to any specific weight, but rather I'm more focused on just loosing the fat I still have left.

I've been hitting the gym harder lately so my muscle gains have been increasing. I'm not going to change much with my weight training, but I do intend to be sure and make it to the gym more often. Towards the end of the year I started missing days, and then days turned into a week here and there. It adds up over time. I am going to build up on my cardio though. My plans are sprints and working on the punching dummy.

Diet is my area of focus. Living with people who fill the house with junk food makes it rough. Fortunitely, I'm getting my own place soon so I'll only have what I buy. My staples are going to be high protein lean meats and fish along with non-starchy veggies like cucumbers and brocolli. I'm also going to make an effort to start packing my food with me when I go to work.

It's going to be a good year.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Spaceape's Fitness Plan
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 08:11:31 PM »
Sounds good Spaceape!  Keep us informed of your progress.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 10:00:44 PM »
Good luck with it, ape. ;)  Let us know if you need anything.  Sounds like you got it all figured out. ;)
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

BaldRob

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 03:49:19 PM »
Great news SpaceApe!!

Don't worry about missing days around the holidays... it happens to all of us!

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 06:45:34 AM »
What works for me--among other things--is feeling like I need to report in to my Sly buddies every so often to maintain accountability.