Author Topic: Celebrity Workout: Fight Club  (Read 6739 times)

BaldRob

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Celebrity Workout: Fight Club
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 09:41:13 AM »
seems like a lot of work. i'm hungry

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 09:48:38 AM »
Good stuff, man

However, it took me a while to read as my eyes kept drifting to the right and fixing on Bianca Beauchamp  :P :-*

BaldRob

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 09:51:51 AM »
Good stuff, man

However, it took me a while to read as my eyes kept drifting to the right and fixing on Bianca Beauchamp  :P :-*

Yeah... took me like an hour to get through it!  askmen.com is great for distractions like that!

BaldRob

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 12:09:16 PM »
So I started this yesterday...

Did the core in addition to my normal ab workout.  Definitely felt the burn in my gut!

Today, I did the upper body workout... since I haven't lifted in awhile, I dropped my weight down about 15%.  Holy crap!!  I was exhausted by the time I was done... I'll definitely have some soreness tomorrow too!

The only part of the workout that I can't seem to do is dragging my butt outta bed and heading straight for the gym...  Oh well!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 12:37:33 PM »
Way back before I turned 21, I USED to go to the gym M W F at 5 in the morning then catch a kickboxing class on Saturday at 11
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Hawk

• Sly
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 01:41:29 PM »

The only part of the workout that I can't seem to do is dragging my butt outta bed and heading straight for the gym...  Oh well!

That is the hardest part for me too because I like to sleep!!!!  KUDOS for doing it!
Hawk
"I live life in the fast lane and my hair couldn't keep up"

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 01:47:57 PM »

That is the hardest part for me too because I like to sleep!!!!  KUDOS for doing it!

It's also far too easy to hit the snooze button
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 02:12:19 PM »

Did the core in addition to my normal ab workout.  Definitely felt the burn in my gut!

Today, I did the upper body workout... since I haven't lifted in awhile, I dropped my weight down about 15%.  Holy crap!!  I was exhausted by the time I was done... I'll definitely have some soreness tomorrow too!

Great job Rob!

I've read a couple places that it's better to go to the gym in the afternoon or evening, than the morning.  But, they all said it's better to go to the gym anytime, than not at all.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BaldRob

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 02:13:27 PM »

That's the way I look at it...  ;D

Great job Rob!

I've read a couple places that it's better to go to the gym in the afternoon or evening, than the morning.  But, they all said it's better to go to the gym anytime, than not at all.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007, 03:54:54 PM »
I've read a couple places that it's better to go to the gym in the afternoon or evening, than the morning.

Empty stomach, baby....after long night no eats.....burns last of glycogen stores.