Author Topic: Seth Godin - the bald, internet marketing master  (Read 3498 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Seth Godin - the bald, internet marketing master
« on: January 03, 2007, 02:30:28 AM »
A couple days ago I was searching for the top blogs on the internet to get some example of what makes a successful blog.  In my search, I ran across a blog by a bald man named Seth Godin.  Seth's blog is called just that, "Seth's Blog" and can be viewed by going to http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/.  The blog is about marketing, mostly web marketing, and is fairly entertaining due to Seth's witty style of writing.

Seth's accomplishments don't stop at Seth's Blog, they continue on with another blog called Liar's Blog and can be read by going to AllMarketersAreLiars.com.  In this blog Seth even has a post about a "Geek Makeover" that is basically a VP of Microsoft shaving his head and dropping a few pounds.  You can read the post here: Geek Makeover.

As you start to read Seth's blogs you can't help to notice that he's authored several books on marketing, one of them titled "All Marketers Are Liars" hence the reason he has the Liar's Blog.  You can learn about Seth's book by going here: Seth Godin's Books.  He's also an author of this wonderful ebook: Flipping the Funnel

If you dig a little farther into Seth's accomplishments, you also find that he's one of the founders of Squidoo.com which I use to help market Sly Bald Guys.  You can view Seth's lens at  http://www.squidoo.com/seth/.

Overall, this bald author, blogger, and entreprenuer is quite accomplished. 

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Blagadan

• Super Sly
  • Feckin' little baldy eejit!
    • My blog: Raiméis
Re: Seth Godin - the bald, internet marketing master
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 02:50:14 AM »
Wow, fair dues to him!!

Offline Noner

• I don't go shopping for hats. Hats go shopping for me.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Not a real doctor but would like to play one on TV
    • Nonerville
Re: Seth Godin - the bald, internet marketing master
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 03:28:48 PM »
Great guy and I want to sell a Purple Cow now!

Enter your email address: