Author Topic: Finally!  (Read 5550 times)

Offline BlackJamesRackham

• Sly Bucco
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Finally!
« on: June 06, 2008, 02:43:12 PM »
For the first time in my life, I saw a girl with a shaved head. It wasn't completely shaved, maybe like a #1. But she looked great. She had a nose piercing, and a bunch of ear piercings. The whole look was pretty bada**, but not overdone at all. She really looked great with it, and I would definitely have no qualms about asking a girl like that out. Actually, she almost looked a bit like Natalie Portman. Just thought I'd share since it was the first time I've seen a sly woman in real life and not just on tv. 

Rockin' "Sly" since 2008

BALDANDRE

Re: Finally!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 04:37:14 PM »
I was the same as you...only in movies or pics on the net..

recently saw a 0 buzzed very nice looking girl in Ikea...

It really looked sexy on her, very sopisticated, looked natural..

but on our trip in Kauai...saw a razored bald hippy chick at a natural food store , she had scarves around parts of her head and looked a bit HariKreeshna(?)...plus no brows...

over all look on her...no go!

Ikea buzzed bald chick...YES! ^-^

Offline StumpyDave

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 04:51:46 AM »
A UK TV presenter suffered from alopecia and she decided to go the whole hog and went sly.
Check out pics of Gail Porter with hair and without.
http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=gail+porter&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 04:56:08 AM »
A UK TV presenter suffered from alopecia and she decided to go the whole hog and went sly.
Check out pics of Gail Porter with hair and without.
http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=gail+porter&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title

Dave -

That woman is gorgeous with or without hair. I definetly wouldn't mind rubbing heads with her.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline J Digory

• My head's like my bass playin': Smooth
  • Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 03:02:14 AM »
I dunno. I really like black women with a bald head, and I have seen a few stunning looking women with the chrome dome or just buzzed, but Gail Porter honestly looks 1000% better with hair than without in my humble opinion.

marty22

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 03:31:08 PM »
I agree with Mr Digory re black bald women.

Offline FR8TRAIN

• Sly Bureau
  • Go ahead, rub it!
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 12:59:44 PM »
Man I dig buzzed or bald women. Generally they have an aire about them that just makes me tingle not to mention the head rub factor. I mean I know how much I enjoy rubbing my own head...a ladies OMG! O0
Tis better to have a bald head than no head at all.

Enter your email address: