Author Topic: Lets go Boise!  (Read 3632 times)

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
Lets go Boise!
« on: January 01, 2007, 09:32:18 PM »
Beat Cheater U.   Who cares about the bowl pickem's, this would be awesome if it happens.

bald for life

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Lets go Boise!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 11:11:56 PM »
Beat Cheater U.   Who cares about the bowl pickem's, this would be awesome if it happens.

That was a great game!! Killed my chances in the pick 'em league, but was a great game to watch!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline David

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 11:27:26 PM »

That was a great game!! Killed my chances in the pick 'em league, but was a great game to watch!

Killed mine more, but watching my alma mater's rival lose that game, priceless.
bald for life

Offline AdamsvilleAce

• Sly Jr.
    • JD's Myspace
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 01:16:29 PM »
I called it about Boise winning that game!!!!!!! How about Ian proposing to the cheerlearder afterwards
BALDIES!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody ain't able!!!!!
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.users1.imagechef.com/ic/stored/users_112/563880/samp0f2d16106fd3e898.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 01:56:05 PM »
I called it about Boise winning that game!!!!!!! How about Ian proposing to the cheerlearder afterwards

Yeah, that was crazy!  Hi, I've just helped a team perform one of the top upsets of the year and now I'm going to propose to my hot, head cheerleader girlfriend.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Argyle

• Super Sly
    • The Mighty Pilgrims
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 02:02:02 PM »
American football is one sport i just do not get.  The company I work for owns a pro basketball team in England and i love going to see them, although basketball is not well supported over here, we get all the guys who arent good enough for the states. 

That said, I have been staying up late each night to listen to the Ashes in Australia (cricket) a game that lasts five days and can end in a draw, perhaps us Brits are dafter than I think. 

Still dont think you can beat an afternoon at the footy - big Plymouth Argyle fan, not exactly a world renouned team.  If you're bored take a look, www.pafc.co.uk maybe i can drum some transatlantic support :)
A SBG's head shines so other SBG's always have the opportunity to see the reflection of how good they look!

Offline David

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 02:16:22 PM »

It would've rocked more had chris myers shut his trap.
bald for life