Author Topic: a real chop job  (Read 1956 times)

Offline darkknight1

• Sly Jr.
  • Yes, even Batman is sly!
a real chop job
« on: May 26, 2008, 07:24:30 PM »
Okay, I have been head shaving for a little while now.  And of course we all know with the everyday shave, there is the occasional nick  and cut.....but I  must have really done a chop job  the other day.  Not too bad, but enough for my wife to say "What the hell did you do to yourself?"  So I grabbed the hand mirror and saw a small area of skin all dug up.  I have been treating it with bacetracin, and aloe vera.  So here's my question.....do i continue to shave,  and miss that area all together or leave the head alone for a few days?  My wife suggested no shaving for like a week so it can heal.  But I  really don't want that scraggly grey shadow to appear while I wait.  Any ideas gents?

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
Re: a real chop job
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 07:30:05 PM »
Lightly go over that area with an electric.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 07:57:10 PM »
Lightly go over that area with an electric.

That's what I do when I wound myself.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 08:19:44 PM »
You just have to be really careful in that area bro.  If you dont, then its never going to heel, you will just keep scrapping it off.  You will get the hang of it....just takes some practice and keep those blades sharp.  Dull blades do more damage than good.
Timmay

Offline Nick912

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Above All!
    • US Air Force
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 08:44:24 PM »
continue shaving but just work around it. Make sure to put neosporin or something on it.
==SLY SERGEANT==

Enter your email address: