Author Topic: any 20 somethings sly?  (Read 15622 times)

JWShaw89

Re: any 20 somethings sly?
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 01:11:25 PM »
18 and been sly for a month.
i think i look the best i ever had  :)

Offline Marz

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2008, 01:28:35 PM »
I was a 20-something bald guy a few years back. I started shaving my head at about 23 years old, wouldn't change a thing and I am glad I didnt fall into any of the "solutions" that the greedy grift the balding man into.

If your bald your bald, nothing is going to bring it back, and arranging those last hairs on top in whatever crazy configuration you can think of isnt hiding anything or fooling anyone.
“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

Offline BlackJamesRackham

• Sly Bucco
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2008, 02:00:07 PM »
24 and sly here...also partly due to a receding hairline and thinning top
Rockin' "Sly" since 2008

Offline TheTrucker

• Super Sly
    • Knitting On The Road
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2008, 02:45:22 PM »
I'm 20 with 26 years experience.

Mason

Linux: because a pc is a terrible thing to waste.

What do you mean guys don't knit????

Offline SonOfKrypton

• Sly
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2008, 12:35:40 PM »

LMAO

Offline Argyle

• Super Sly
    • The Mighty Pilgrims
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2008, 01:02:44 PM »
29 here, but been sly since i was 27 and been thinning seriously since 23 - best decision i ever made!
A SBG's head shines so other SBG's always have the opportunity to see the reflection of how good they look!

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2008, 10:58:31 PM »

I've never heard that one, but I love it.  I'm gonna have to try that out on someone.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

StogieStang

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2008, 04:35:30 AM »
I'm 26 and started shaving the first of this year.  You get the shock factor going at the beginning but it soon fades. 

I shaved because I've been thinning on top since 20-ish.  I should have shaved it 2 years ago, but didn't. 

It's been great not having anymore hair on the keyboard of my laptop or on my pillow etc.

Plus the bald head is so comfortable.  I can't stand letting it go more than a day without shaving it.

Offline stonedpixie

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2008, 08:46:29 AM »
 O0 hey, ive been receeding since the age of 19, ill be 23 next month, so i decided to go for it, and go bald. was really receeding before this, and im still getting used to the look, my fiancee loves it, i like it, but still a bit uncertain
wish i knew a way in which to get rid of the white outline on the top of my head, where my hair was, its annoying, i have no idea how to get a bald, truly skin like feel at all, my head feels like you could strike a match on it, lol
ive shaved it a few times now, and still stubbly, does anyone know how to do this? thanks

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2008, 12:26:40 PM »
O0 hey, ive been receeding since the age of 19, ill be 23 next month, so i decided to go for it, and go bald. was really receeding before this, and im still getting used to the look, my fiancee loves it, i like it, but still a bit uncertain
wish i knew a way in which to get rid of the white outline on the top of my head, where my hair was, its annoying, i have no idea how to get a bald, truly skin like feel at all, my head feels like you could strike a match on it, lol
ive shaved it a few times now, and still stubbly, does anyone know how to do this? thanks

Are you shaving against the grain?  If not, try that.  Also, what razor and cream/gel are you using?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

bulls_fan

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2008, 04:24:13 PM »
22 and have been sly for about 6 months-ish.

Offline dagenhamjim

• Sly
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2008, 05:46:51 AM »
and another thing, once you have shaved your hair and if you keep it shaved you never have to worry about grey hair and splashing out on Grecian 2000 products!
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.users1.imagechef.com/ic/stored/users_178/894604/sampeb1a5324eb47c66d.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed height="0" width="0" src="http://counters.gigya.com/wild

Offline ChromeDome12

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2008, 06:41:31 PM »
Ha!  You are all amature chrome domes.  I started losing mine when I was 16.  Nasty combover at 18. Shaving it all off since 19.  I'm 24 now and have finally gotten over all the self-esteem issues with being bald. 

I dont mean to beat a dead horse here but the truth is that girls really dont care as long as your confident, in decent shape, and tan.  I'm glad I've already gotten over the whole "I want my hair back" phase now as opposed to later in life.  Keep those razors sharp.

marty22

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2008, 08:08:53 PM »
If in doubt, shave it!

BALDANDRE

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2008, 11:56:09 PM »
Ha!  You are all amature chrome domes.  I started losing mine when I was 16.  Nasty combover at 18. Shaving it all off since 19.  I'm 24 now and have finally gotten over all the self-esteem issues with being bald. 

I dont mean to beat a dead horse here but the truth is that girls really dont care as long as your confident, in decent shape, and tan.  I'm glad I've already gotten over the whole "I want my hair back" phase now as opposed to later in life.  Keep those razors sharp.

Nice attitude! O0

Welcome bro..be sure to post in introductions so you can get the proper welcome!

Keep it smooth!