Author Topic: random head rub  (Read 2502 times)

Offline Jim80

• Sly
random head rub
« on: May 13, 2008, 04:31:58 PM »
I just have to share this but the day after my daughter was born, a nurse came in the room around 7am.  I was laying down on my makeshift bed holding my daughter and the nurse said "I'm gonna be a grandma here but can I rub your head" she caught me off guard but I said sure and she asked how often I shave it and I told her everyday. I told my mom about it later and turns out that the nurse was the daughter of one of my mom's coworkers (i had never meet either one) I couldnt stop from laughing after she left the room.

BALDANDRE

Re: random head rub
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 04:38:40 PM »
I just have to share this but the day after my daughter was born, a nurse came in the room around 7am.  I was laying down on my makeshift bed holding my daughter and the nurse said "I'm gonna be a grandma here but can I rub your head" she caught me off guard but I said sure and she asked how often I shave it and I told her everyday. I told my mom about it later and turns out that the nurse was the daughter of one of my mom's coworkers (i had never meet either one) I couldnt stop from laughing after she left the room.

Nice...

see, women LOVE a bald head...secretly or not! ;)

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: random head rub
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 06:29:53 PM »
GOTTA LOVE THE HEAD RUBS.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!