Author Topic: This is a great diet I been using a couple times a year.  (Read 6018 times)

Offline baldking

• Brian
  • Sly
  • "The time is now"
    • bald head shine
It rocks and makes you feel ten years younger.

Day 1
My RAW Morning tea, one cup 8oz of warm/hot water
2 tablespoons Freshly squeezed Lemmon Juice,
1 tb Raw Honey
Pinch of Cayenne pepper 1/10 teaspoon. (Cayenne Pepper great cleanser & herbal medicine)
Do this 4 x a day. Spaced by 2- 3 hours
Drink at least six 16oz glasses of water throughout the day (No Tap Water- distilled or bottled spring water.). Eat or drink nothing else except water, laxative herb tea, and peppermint or chamomile tea.
  Day 2
Fruit juice 100% organic no sugar added. Apple, Grape, Pear, Pomegranate ( No Orange, Grapefruit or other high acidic juices)
 Morning Eddie’s RAW Morning  tea: 8oz hot water 2tbs Lemmon juice, 1tbs Raw Honey, pinch Cayenne.
Late Morning one diluted 16oz 50%f Grape Juice or Pomegranate Juice 50% Spring water.
Afternoon Dilute 16oz Grape juice/Water 50/50 mix
Late afternoon 8oz warm water 2tbs Lemon Juice, 1tbs Raw honey, Pinch Cayenne
A few hours before bed have 16oz of Pomegranate or grape juice with two rounded TB spoons of Psyllium Husk.

Day 3
Morning 16oz diluted 50% Pomegranate juice 50% Spring water and 4 rounded tablespoons of psyllium husk ( Metamucil)
Late Morning 8 oz  warm water 2tbs Lemmon Juice, 1tbs raw honey, pinch cayenne
Afternoon 12 oz  Diluted pomegranate Juice 2 tbs psylliun husk. 4:00 16 oz Diluted grape juice 2 TBS psyllium husk.
7:00 16 oz Diluted pomegranate Juice
9:00 or one hour before bed 16oz Grape juice 2 round TBS psyllium husk.
 Make sure you drink plenty of water throughout the day, at least four 16oz spring water in addition to juice drinks spaced in between! The psyllium husk will dehydrate you and won’t flush out toxic buildup in your intestine if you don’t drink plenty of water!

Day 4
Morning  8oz warm water 2tbs Lemmon Juice, 1tbs Raw honey, Pinch Cayenne
Late Morning 16oz diluted 50% Pomegranate juice 50% Spring water and 2 rounded tablespoons of psyllium husk. (Huge slice Watermelon)
Afternoon 16oz Diluted Pomegranate Juice 2 tb Psylliun Husk. (Cup of Grapes)
4:00 16oz Diluted Grape juice 2 TBS Psyllium husk.
7:00 16oz Diluted Pomegranate Juice  (1 Bannana)
9:00 or one hour before bed 16oz diluted Grape Juice 2 round TBS Psyllium Husk.
 Make sure you drink plenty of water throughout the day, at least 8- 12oz spring water in addition to juice drinks spaced in between juice drink! The psyllium Husk will dehydrate you and won’t flush out toxic buildup in your intestine if you don’t drink plenty of water!
 Day 5
Slowly start back on solid foods. (Drink plenty of water)
Start the day of with soft food, Omelet, Oatmeal, fresh fruit.
Lunch fresh fruit and steamed vegetables
Dinner fish, egg omelet, steamed vegetables
Drink plenty of Water Spring Water! Not tap.
 After day five the contest diet begins, at this time your body should be cleansed of all toxins and your digestive tract clean and ready for absorption. Make sure that you start your diet by eating clean meats and foods with live cultures, try and stay away from processed foods.  It is very important after this detox to replenish you body with a good multi mineral, daily acidophilus, and omega 3. As we know we all don’t get the nutrition we need through vegetation and fruits so we need to make sure we keep our digestive track clean by adding a daily dose of fiber, I use psyillium husk and flax seed daily! During a contest diet I base my fiber on raw oatmeal, wild rice, raw organic uncooked broccoli, asparagus, cauliflower, celery. I take in two cups of raw vegetation before each protein meal to cleanse digestive track for better absorption of protein and nutrients. I understand that it is hard to get live cultured foods during a contest diet that can be found in raw goats milk, kefir, yogurts, so at this time I revert to fermenting my own vegetation for these live cultures such as (Kimchi) along with growing my own sprouts. Make sure you take in plenty of acidophilus till the contest is over. If you don’t have time to ferment your vegetation you can always get raw sauerkraut with these live cultures high in beneficial bacteria for normal intestinal flora, Just make sure you take in your daily dose of acidophilus first thing in the morning and before bed, this will keep your intestinal lining at 100% absorption loaded with the good strains of bacteria, this will keep the stomach flora clean for proper absorption of all the nutrients you put into it! I have listed the following recommended steps to protect you from toxins in the environment:
Recommended steps to protect you from toxins in the environment:
* A quality multiple vitamin with extra antioxidants to decrease the potential of free-radical toxicity.
* Eat organic foods as much as possible.
* Extra vitamin A for a healthy immune system and tissue protection.
* Beta carotene to reduce the carcinogenicity of chemicals.
* Vitamin C to protect cells and tissues against the effects of water-soluble chemicals such as carbon monoxide, metals such as cadmium, and metabolic by-products such as carcinogenic nitrosamines made from nitrites.
* Vitamin E and selenium (200 to 300 mcg) work together to protect cells from pollutants including ozone, nitrogen dioxide, nitrites and metals such as lead, mercury, silver and cadmium.
* Niacin to help detoxify fatty tissues.
* Minerals, especially zinc, to help protect cells from toxins. Many detoxifying enzymes require zinc to work. When combined with copper and manganese, zinc also functions in the superoxide dismutase system, detoxifying the oxygen-free radicals thought to be generated from ozone and smog. Calcium and magnesium also help neutralize some colon toxins and decrease heavy-metal absorption from the gastrointestinal tract. 
* A B vitamin complex formula with sufficient thiamine, pantothenic acid and niacin along with lipoic acid to help protect the liver and mitigate the effects of radiation.
* The sulfur-containing amino acid N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) to help neutralize heavy-metal toxins and toxic by-products of smoking, smog, alcohol and fats. N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) helps produce glutathione, a tripeptide essential to several important enzymes, particularly glutathione peroxidase.
* Methionine, another sulfur-containing amino acid which has mild detoxification and protective functions.
* Insoluble fiber such as wheat bran and soluble fiber such as psyllium to reduce metal absorption. * Sodium alginate from seaweed to decrease heavy and radioactive metal absorption.
* Chlorophyll-containing algae such as chlorella and Spirulina, for a mild chelating effect.
* Apple pectin to bind and clear intestinal metals and chemical toxins.
* Alfalfa, rich in chlorophylls, along with vitamin K, to reduce tissue damage from radiation exposure.
A lot of the toxins which we pollute our bodies with, are the result of our own behavior and choices. Smoking, drinking alcohol, bad diet, not enough water, all those choices are decisions we make. I hope my RAW Performance article helped you build a foundation to be a champion and live a healthy toxic free lifestyle for longevity. For great success during your weekly one day detox fast get grounded with you goals in life this day, set you foundation, in other words get your ducks in a row, I do this best by reading the Bible and setting future goals in life. All the best in your diet and training, But most of all remember to Keep it RAW!!
For more information on Eddie Robinson Go to www.eddierobinson.org or request MySpace friend http://www.myspace.com/eddierobinson   
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 09:57:55 PM by baldking »

http://www.baldheadshine.com
slimgoodbody@hotmail.com

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: This is a great diet I been using a couple times a year.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 09:54:43 PM »
What happened to Day 3?   ???

Offline baldking

• Brian
  • Sly
  • "The time is now"
    • bald head shine
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 09:57:29 PM »
Day 3
Morning 16oz diluted 50% Pomegranate juice 50% Spring water and 4 rounded tablespoons of psyllium husk ( Metamucil)
Late Morning 8 oz  warm water 2tbs Lemmon Juice, 1tbs raw honey, pinch cayenne
Afternoon 12 oz  Diluted pomegranate Juice 2 tbs psylliun husk. 4:00 16 oz Diluted grape juice 2 TBS psyllium husk.
7:00 16 oz Diluted pomegranate Juice
9:00 or one hour before bed 16oz Grape juice 2 round TBS psyllium husk.
 Make sure you drink plenty of water throughout the day, at least four 16oz spring water in addition to juice drinks spaced in between! The psyllium husk will dehydrate you and won’t flush out toxic buildup in your intestine if you don’t drink plenty of water!
slimgoodbody@hotmail.com

Offline baldking

• Brian
  • Sly
  • "The time is now"
    • bald head shine
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 09:58:35 PM »

give it a try you won't be dissappointed
slimgoodbody@hotmail.com

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 10:00:03 PM »

give it a try you won't be dissappointed

I don't think so.  No way I can go four days without solid food.

Offline baldking

• Brian
  • Sly
  • "The time is now"
    • bald head shine
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 10:35:21 PM »
I thought the same way but it does something to your appetite and I was never really hungry thru out the diet.  I was also doing allot of cardio recently when I took it and shredded about 20lbs
slimgoodbody@hotmail.com

Offline no1birdman

• No Jokes
  • Super Sly
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2008, 01:18:33 AM »
Hi, that looks like torture, why not just eat less of healthy food.

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2008, 04:38:08 AM »
Wow BaldKing that is quite a minimalist diet to say the least.

I dont know wether I'd be able to have no solid food for 4 days.

Thanks for sharing this mate.

Offline baldking

• Brian
  • Sly
  • "The time is now"
    • bald head shine
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2008, 05:57:50 PM »
I thought the same thing cause I eat everything but it has just enough to keep you going and after the 2nd day you feel so good its addictive. O:O

Wow BaldKing that is quite a minimalist diet to say the least.

I dont know wether I'd be able to have no solid food for 4 days.

Thanks for sharing this mate.
slimgoodbody@hotmail.com

Offline baldking

• Brian
  • Sly
  • "The time is now"
    • bald head shine
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 04:47:59 AM »
I am weighting 211 right now so I am going to do this diet again this monday for a full week and see how much I can shed.  Hoping to get down to a solid 200lbs @c3
slimgoodbody@hotmail.com

Offline Tanizaki

• Sly Jr.
  • Upper crust
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2008, 03:13:00 PM »
I am weighting 211 right now so I am going to do this diet again this monday for a full week and see how much I can shed.  Hoping to get down to a solid 200lbs @c3
If so, say bye bye to 11 pounds of lean body mass. This "diet" is essentially a juice fast. "Detox" is a myth. Your kidneys, liver, and intestines do a fine of it without sucking down cayenne and lemon juice.

Northernlion

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2008, 03:47:58 PM »
Last year me and a buddy did the V-Diet which is essentially meant for rapid fat loss. The jist of it is you only consume protein shakes at something like 50-75% of your caloric intake (can't really remember). The results are astounding and known figures in the community often cite it as the fastest way to lose a lot of fat while maintaining as much LBM as possible.

We did it as kind of a test of will. It was pretty stupid considering at the time I weighed about 175lbs and was probably in the most fantastic shape of my (young) life. We planned to do it for a month but only lasted about 10 days each. Admittedly we got fucking shredded but it wasn't worth it. By day 2 all I could think about was solid food.

Offline Tanizaki

• Sly Jr.
  • Upper crust
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2008, 03:53:56 PM »
Last year me and a buddy did the V-Diet which is essentially meant for rapid fat loss. The jist of it is you only consume protein shakes at something like 50-75% of your caloric intake (can't really remember). The results are astounding and known figures in the community often cite it as the fastest way to lose a lot of fat while maintaining as much LBM as possible.

We did it as kind of a test of will. It was pretty stupid considering at the time I weighed about 175lbs and was probably in the most fantastic shape of my (young) life. We planned to do it for a month but only lasted about 10 days each. Admittedly we got f**king shredded but it wasn't worth it. By day 2 all I could think about was solid food.
I lost most of my weight doing several rounds of the V-Diet. It is tough but worth it. It took me a few tries before I could do it for the full month. The key is to get over the mental hurdle of not eating solid food, and to get a good protein that keeps you full.

Northernlion

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2008, 03:59:22 PM »
It wasn't worth it for me but I can see how it would be if you're overweight. I was just vain. My BF% was probably 10 max at that point. Future cuts (been slowly bulking for a long time) will be slower and more delicious.

Offline Tanizaki

• Sly Jr.
  • Upper crust
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2008, 08:06:03 PM »
It wasn't worth it for me but I can see how it would be if you're overweight. I was just vain. My BF% was probably 10 max at that point. Future cuts (been slowly bulking for a long time) will be slower and more delicious.
What I liked best about it was that I was able to figure out my caloric intake very precisely, although it did have diminishing returns after the initial rounds. It did a very good job of preserving lean mass, but I would probably not have done it for as long as I did if I could go back in time and advise myself. It was a great exercise in mental discipline, though.

10% BF is already pretty damn lean. You'd have a six-pack at that point. You can't get much lower than that on a sustained basis.