Author Topic: Editing posts, and reputation.  (Read 13000 times)

Offline WannaBePadre

• Look at all of this stuff!
  • Super Sly
  • The hairs of your head have been counted (Lk 12:7)
Re: Editing posts, and reputation.
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2008, 10:19:22 PM »
TimmJ ... did you ever get to the buffet? I'm sorta hungry after reading all of this :-)
Nothing says 'God loves you' more than a bald man in mirrored sunglasses.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2008, 10:21:29 PM »
No but I am sitting down right now eating a bowl of neapolitan icecream....at yes.....12:30 am

Offline baldbiker

• Sly
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2008, 10:57:30 PM »
Icecream good :D

Love the forum, love everyone I've met so far.

I work in a HECTIC environment - with a high pace - better have a comeback type business.... so no, not a big deal at all for me to get negative feedback. In fact - I'm used to it ;D (makes me feel at home.)

I like this forum the way it is now, just had a suggestion.. either way - the people on this forum ROCK - and thats why I'm here!!

SO - even without rep I have no problem telling all of you how much I appreciate your imput, advice, antics  :*)), and company - so REPS to all of you!

BB

It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

www.myspace.com/hascoline

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2008, 11:01:59 PM »
baldbiker:  good 2 see that U got thick skin & didn't take the constructive criticism personally.  i'm glad that U love this forum.  it's definitely the best forum on the internet. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline baldbiker

• Sly
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2008, 11:12:34 PM »
I hate to jack my own thread here and take it off topic, but I gotta know - where did you come up with your name warhawk??
It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2008, 11:15:35 PM »
YOu really dont want to know the answer to that question baldbiker.....and its not something from MASH either....lol

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2008, 11:18:04 PM »
I hate to jack my own thread here and take it off topic, but I gotta know - where did you come up with your name warhawk??

Ya know bald biker I was wondering the same thing. My name here is pretty much self explanitory after reading some of my posts but I have wondered at times about Warhawks.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2008, 11:23:08 PM »

Ya know bald biker I was wondering the same thing. My name here is pretty much self explanitory after reading some of my posts but I have wondered at times about Warhawks.
OK guys:  WARHAWK is the mascot of my high school the i graduated from in illinois.  U don't find too many high schools or colleges that have a "warhawk" as their mascot. O0

WARHAWK O0

Offline baldbiker

• Sly
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2008, 11:24:48 PM »

OK guys:  WARHAWK is the mascot of my high school the i graduated from in illinois.  U don't find too many high schools or colleges that have a "warhawk" as their mascot. O0

WARHAWK O0

Now all we need is a picture of this creature to fulfill our imaginations!

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2008, 11:29:24 PM »

WARHAWK O0

Now all we need is a picture of this creature to fulfill our imaginations!
can't help ya there... just picture a very majestic-looking hawk! O0

WARHAWK O0

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2008, 08:59:21 AM »
here ya go...gezzzz...do I gotta do everything around here.....

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2008, 09:09:01 AM »
O geez, and all this time I thought he was a Native American big shot.