Author Topic: If you could give any advice to someone who is balding or thinking of shaving...  (Read 215907 times)

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
Wow, this stuff works fast!  ;D

Congrats on doing the buzz.  That's the first step.  Post up some pics when you do the Sly deed.

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
I don't think you'll ever stop looking into every surface that reflects.....seems to be human nature....I notice everyone seems to do it......as far as the shirts go......won't take long at all before you just pull em on and don't even think about messing up the hair.....if you think you look good buzzed, wait till you go all the way....you'll look even better......good luck !! O0

BALDANDRE

Dude..

remember buzzed bald is cool..

but shaved slick bald is SLY! 8)

Nothin' like a totally bald head bro..

wait until you have that goin' for ya!

Good luck, you'll dig it!

Offline time2shine

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Way to go Cheese!  Let us know how everything works out.

Offline PowerOfCheese

• Super Sly
  • Sly and be free
Shaved this morning as planned! Effin love it! I visited some old friends and they were nothing but complimentary.

This is very cool! Pics soon
---- The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is given to the less talented as a consolation prize. - Robert Hughes

GASlick

Cant wait.

Congratulations!

Offline PowerOfCheese

• Super Sly
  • Sly and be free

« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 09:02:33 PM by PowerOfCheese »
---- The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is given to the less talented as a consolation prize. - Robert Hughes

GASlick

GASlick

How do you like it?  Feels great doesn't it?!

Offline PowerOfCheese

• Super Sly
  • Sly and be free
Are you kidding me? I actually like being photographed now!?!?!?  Flash photography made my hair look almost all white. Add that to the receding hairline...   pictures -->      bad. This isn't a proven theory but once the flashes go off I can move faster than the speed of light.

I took a lot of pictures today. Non-sly might think look at them as indulgent but being able to see yourself on film and LIKE it again!?!? Comon, it's like losing something precious and then finding it years later in the attic. If that's wrong, I don't wanna be right!

Today, Friday August 22, 2008 will forever be a special memory in my life. I know you folks can appreciate that. Thank you all.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
That's a serious improvement.  Glad to see that you can see that for yourself right off the bat.    O0

Offline slyinglide

• Give till it hurts!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Work hard, Play harder, Love Often
Man, the new look really makes you look younger.  Now just lean back and really feel the breeze
I was told to think outside the box, how did I get in the box in the first place?

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
PofC, it looks great!  You're a Sly natural.  Nice to see it when a dude takes action and does the Sly Deed.

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline Southworth14

• Sly Jr.
POC--You look great.  I had similar reactions from most people after going Sly--nothing.  People that I had not seen for a long time simply picked up where we left off.  Remember the 30 day rule.  You do keep looking at mirrors for a while but then as time wears on, "normal" is what you are used to.  And...remember that sunblock even in colder climes.  Those UV rays are everywhere.

marty22

Good show POC! Far superior look and no worries, no mess.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 08:20:07 AM by marty22 »