Author Topic: If you could give any advice to someone who is balding or thinking of shaving...  (Read 215949 times)

Offline Crusher0209

• Super Sly
  • Life is short and you never know when it will end
Well I would tell them to go for it and if you like it then go ahead and do it and don't listen to other people that want to hurt you and bring you down about your choose and take pride in who you are and accept the decision you make

Offline hegilento

• Learning the way of Sly
Hey everyone  ! 
First  of  all Thank  u to create  this forum. I have  just  registrate and so happy to find this community.
Im a 26 yo guy.   I  have  made my decision to  shave  my  head . im gone  make  it  very very soon! .   I wont  write  a long   story  about  my  hair  lose but  im  going  to  summ  that  i went through . 
Well  i  was getting  lose my  hair at age  of 18  i think  it was quite early .. and  it was very frustrating.   On the  next few  years i could make a compensation  with  my haircut but   when i turned  24  my  hair  lose  dramatically increased.  on the  top  of  my  had  there  were   no   hair  anymore .  -
I always  felt  the  shape of  my  head  just  not  good  for  baldness and even  not for  shave.. no  way  !!!
On this  stage  i made  my  decision  to  take  PROPECIA  ...  combined  with  ROGAIN  ..     i could  get  back  some hair  and they got  more thick . if im 26 now  and  look bald  with  med how will i look like in  over 20 years .... doesn’t  make  sence ... I got  realise fighting against of my  nature  just  unless.  There  was  a  few  side effect thet  was  mentioned  when i start to take  the  med.  Im absolutely  aware of my sexual  need but  over a year  i can  say its  50% turn  back ...also  want to be  alone most of the time  and im just  so calm  ... its  not  me ! 
  just to think about this  Its  not worth the  price !!!!  im going  to  accept my baldness and shave my head  and  struggling  with dating  than  lost  my  sex drive.
When i see  sly guys  on the street  18 out  of  20 are really  handsome  with  it  ,, and  even more  SEXY!!!
On Christmas i will have  time enough  to  make this  process and  also quit  taking medication.
Im going to post some pic and i would be more than happy with your feedback .

Offline hegilento

just a few  more

marty22

welcome!

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
Welcome.  Try shaving your head.  If you don't like it, your hair will be back to a short buzz in a couple weeks and you can let nature take its course.  However, I think you'll like the look and feel of a shaved head and will get your onside nice back!

Offline slymyke

• Sly Bureau
  • Shaved head with full beard
Hi hegilento,

You will look great with a shaved head, and will get a boost of confidence when you do. 

It will be a "new you"... one that you will be proud of.    Go for it!!   

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
Hegilento ... eliminate the drugs and shave your head! The change will be terrific for you.

Follow the 30-day challenge: maintain your shaved head for 30 days - that gives you and others time to adjust to the new look, gives you time to develop the skills of shaving (take plenty of time at first), and it will make the routine shaving part of your "normal" day. After 30 days you can decide whether you want to continue or not.

I think you'll look great, and you will decide to maintain "Sly for Life."

Welcome.
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
Welcome, you would look very good in Sly !  It is going anyway , do it !   O0
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline hegilento

thank  u  guys!!!

as  i shave  it  i  will show  my new head !! ;) :D

Offline balddaniel

• Ultimate Sly Guy
I think you are very handsome and will look amazing bald.  Go for it.

Offline stasiu

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • All dressed up & no hair to go !
I think you are very handsome and will look amazing bald.  Go for it.

Hegilento !  Welcome to SBG!

I agree with this statement and go for it!  If you don't like it sexy and sly, then keep it tightly buzzed.  There is no looking back.  You have a full life as a handsome man of fun ahead, not days of hairloss worries.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
You'll take command when you shave your head. Young guys with bald heads display great confidence, and look good, too.

Welcome to Sbg.

Offline OzSly

• Ultimate Sly Guy
G'Day hegilento  O0

Welcome to Sly Bald Guys mate.

Your a handsome looking rooster hegilento, you will look awesome Sly.

Offline VOT

• Sly Jr.
In my experience if you are going bald then you should just get rid of it. It means you have taken control of the situation which generally makes people happier. There are so many people with full heads of hair that shave their heads that people will just assume it is a fashion choice.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
In my experience if you are going bald then you should just get rid of it. It means you have taken control of the situation which generally makes people happier. There are so many people with full heads of hair that shave their heads that people will just assume it is a fashion choice.

In my experience if you are NOT going bald then you should just get rid of it. It means you have taken control of the situation which generally makes people happier. There are so many people with full heads of hair that shave their heads that people will just assume it is a fashion choice. A bald head suits just about anyone.  SBG Rocks.