Author Topic: no messages?  (Read 28236 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: no messages?
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2006, 08:16:41 PM »
Tried all that Tyler and so far they just run away screaming in terror ;D. I reckon they are just intimidated by the mass I have can't think of much else I am doing wrong but hey I just keep on coming back and tryin. Never say die.

That's the attitude man!  It's all a numbers game.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline mongo

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2006, 07:30:56 PM »
Never say die I will find one dumb enough eventually. Gotta be one gullible female out there ;D

Offline thugbear

• Sly Guy in Training
    • myspace page
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2006, 10:37:01 AM »
I never had any'game' with the ladies or maybe i didnt notice if they were interested?!?!?!? my eyes always went straight to the guys,,,anyway these days I have some very attractive ladys around me but the funny thing is I'm not interested hehehe my friends get mad cause I get all the attention when we go to hooters or bars.
when all of your wishes are granted many of your dreams will be destroyed:marilyn manson

http://www.myspace.com/rockrcub

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2006, 10:55:24 AM »
I never had any'game' with the ladies or maybe i didnt notice if they were interested?!?!?!? my eyes always went straight to the guys,,,anyway these days I have some very attractive ladys around me but the funny thing is I'm not interested hehehe my friends get mad cause I get all the attention when we go to hooters or bars.

Yeah, the ladies love you gay guys!  Some of my gay friends have the hottest girls that hang out with them.  It was always good hanging out with them because you knew there would be hot women all over the place.  The bad part was that it was always hard to get the ladies to even notice you.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline thugbear

• Sly Guy in Training
    • myspace page
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2006, 02:01:58 PM »
yup thats a given I love hanging out with the guys just as much as I love hanging out with the ladies I can still appreciate a woman for the beauty that she is and even though I'm gay I love the smell of a womans hair and their boobies  ;D lol theyre always fun
when all of your wishes are granted many of your dreams will be destroyed:marilyn manson

Offline Noner

• I don't go shopping for hats. Hats go shopping for me.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Not a real doctor but would like to play one on TV
    • Nonerville
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2006, 08:25:39 AM »
and even though I'm gay I love the smell of a womans hair and their boobies

Quite possibly the best line I have ever heard. You should go into comedy!

Offline thugbear

• Sly Guy in Training
    • myspace page
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2006, 09:40:40 AM »
lol

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2006, 08:14:04 PM »
thugbear would be cool to party with. gay guys can usually hook us up with the lay-days easier than we can. am i right thug?

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2006, 08:20:34 PM »
Should we have thugbear show up to the meeting of the sly? whether he wants to or not? lol that's cool
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2006, 09:33:55 PM »
thugbear, you're now officially drafted to attend the meeting.
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2006, 05:55:13 AM »
even if we have to kidnap him. mmuaahahahahaha

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2006, 01:41:31 PM »
Yeah...and stuff
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2006, 04:11:29 PM »
Have you seen Old School?  When you see the black van screeching around the corner your best bet is just to lay down, but if you run it is more fun, too. ;) ;D :D
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2006, 05:52:14 PM »
Have you seen Old School?  When you see the black van screeching around the corner your best bet is just to lay down, but if you run it is more fun, too. ;) ;D :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't tell anybody or we'll f***** kil you! Don't cry, I'm just kidding he'll be home for dinner.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 07:24:18 AM by PigPen »

spaceape48

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2006, 08:45:57 PM »
Lol, great line. I feel ya on the lady problems though. I ruined myself back when I was younger. I had no shame and would just go up and ask out any gal- even the ones that the poular guys dated. I got rejected and laughed at a lot, thus crushing my self esteem. It sucks, but I'm working on it. Thirty pounds dropped and with it I'm gaining back my self-esteem.

I'll have to check out that book though. I think my other problem is that I don't recognize when a gal is interested. Who knows-