Author Topic: Bloody temptations  (Read 3021 times)

Offline Phil Man

• Sly Jr.
Bloody temptations
« on: April 17, 2008, 10:21:24 PM »
I am really liking the look of slyness and I've had nothing but positive experiences since I did it but why is it that I always wonder if I should grow it back?  :/O

I can't stand this feeling. I feel like one of those lemmings who KNOWS that its wrong to jump off the cliff but still ponders doing it anyway.

Any others get this feeling? The only thing that keeps me going is visiting this place at times to keep the old noggin clean (inside and out).

Maybe I should try hypnotizing myself...

jusbnme

Re: Bloody temptations
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 10:22:57 PM »
I get the same thoughts every now and then too.  But I have thinning hair.  So whenever I get this thought, after about the fourth or fifth day once it grows enough to see how thin I am...I go right for the razor.  ;D

Offline StumpyDave

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 01:09:47 PM »
I've been shaving mine for years and my wife talked me into growing it back.  I lasted a few months and hated it.  Kind of thin on top and pretty much grey everywhere (did I ever have a luxurious mane of dark hair?).

Anyway, the way I look and feel is important to me, and this is the way I am.
It was a joy to be re-united with my true self.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 01:15:05 PM »
I cant say that I have ever had thoughts of growing it back...yet again...I have only had this slick sexy noggin now for about a year.  I think my wife hints everynow and then that she wants me to grow it back...but im like you Stumpy....its who I am now.  Well its still the same ol me...but just looks better.
Timmay

jusbnme

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 01:15:27 PM »
I've been shaving mine for years and my wife talked me into growing it back.  I lasted a few months and hated it.  Kind of thin on top and pretty much grey everywhere (did I ever have a luxurious mane of dark hair?).

Anyway, the way I look and feel is important to me, and this is the way I am.
It was a joy to be re-united with my true self.

Good for you bro and welcome to the gang. 

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 01:16:50 PM »
a long time ago I had that thought one time.....just one time!

all I would have to do is look in the mirror and see the clean spot in the velcro.

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 01:20:12 PM »
The first time I went sly I wasn't tempted but I did give in to the peer pressure, unkind remarks, jokes and especially my wife not liking it and grew my hair back.  I was totally miserable for an entire year.

This time when I went sly, I knew it was for good so I told my wife that as much as I love her that this was not her decision and I wasn't going to ask her opinion about it!

Nope, not at all tempted because I know it's not worth it and I won't like it!  O0

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

BALDANDRE

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 01:21:16 PM »
I am really liking the look of slyness and I've had nothing but positive experiences since I did it but why is it that I always wonder if I should grow it back?  :/O

I can't stand this feeling. I feel like one of those lemmings who KNOWS that its wrong to jump off the cliff but still ponders doing it anyway.

Phil, Phil, Phil.....

Dude life is too good for you then...you say it's all been positive and you like it...so why would you want that messed with?

Maybe you need the cycle of growing it, getting it smooth and feeling great, then growing it to feel shabby, then feeling GREAT again once you're cleaned and shaved...

you know like in the hairy days when you felt good and better looking after a good haircut...you miss the in between and the feeling you had when you tidied yourself up...

Keep it smooth brutha and focus on getting a perfect bod or somethin...why mess with your  "bald-perfection"!!??

Bald is always better and stop with the crazy talk ;)!

Online Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 01:23:15 PM »

You'd better do as BA says -- you've seen that bicep, haven't you?   :x! :popo

BALDANDRE

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 01:55:35 PM »

You'd better do as BA says -- you've seen that bicep, haven't you?   :x! :popo

Awww, stop ya big lug!

These days they just help with holding the boy for seemingly endless "carry me over dare, no over dare" sessions! :D

Enter your email address: