Author Topic: The great head shape debate!  (Read 219522 times)

Offline Cypher

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: The great head shape debate!
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2010, 04:14:35 AM »
Thanks usmcpelon   ;D

JOE-91

« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2010, 08:27:22 PM »
You look great with a shaved head cypher, it's not too flat at the back at all. Are you mixed race? it suits your skin color and features.

Offline Cypher

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2010, 11:47:50 PM »
Thanks Joe  ;)
ow.. btw.. I'm a Filipino

Baldgoal

« Reply #138 on: April 23, 2010, 11:08:55 PM »
It seems that most men think that there head shape is not the best for a head shave.  Well, I think that what ever the shape of your head a Bald head is great and enjoy it for what it is.  The best non hair cut you could have. ;D

Offline Trigger

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #139 on: May 01, 2010, 03:44:25 PM »
 Unforunately, I don't have a picture to download, but it's almost two years since I went sly. I was very comfortable with it because I have had the horseshoe look for many years so I had a good idea how I would look. Still, it was a huge adjustment but I could never go back to being an unshaved dude. Humbly, I must admit that I coud have modeled for the Headblade logo because I have a nice round head just like the cartoon character Charlie Brown although thankfully not as large.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 04:02:20 PM by Trigger »

Offline Morthen

• Super Sly
« Reply #140 on: May 03, 2010, 08:12:30 AM »
I can feel  how my confident is growing  :D

William from Sweden.

I'm from Finland. Us Scandinavians are thoroughly f**ked when it comes to genes that cause hairloss.

You don't look remotely bald, and it kind of gets me angry when you whine about it, especially considering I myself am only 18 and barely have any hair on my head, so if anyone gets ti bitch about being bald I think it's the balding kid, ie, me.   :XX

I agree all the way, BB. I have commented on his (yep yep)whining in the past myself and I usually ignore it. But enough already. Make a darn decision and get yourself together. Man up and grab your supposed sac and do something about it! Enough of your BS.

O0

IRDSM: What do you mean by flat head shape? That's the perfect headshape for shaving... like a lightbulb or something, curvy and all.

I can feel  how my confident is growing  :D

William from Sweden.

I'm from Finland. Us Scandinavians are thoroughly f**ked when it comes to genes that cause hairloss.

You don't look remotely bald, and it kind of gets me angry when you whine about it, especially considering I myself am only 18 and barely have any hair on my head, so if anyone gets ti bitch about being bald I think it's the balding kid, ie, me.   :XX

I'm very thin on top and it has mostly gone during the last 2 years... so it's been kinda rapid.

well, your hair looks perfectly normal and full from every picture I've ever seen of your head, unless the pictures you post are 5 years old or something.  Again, your head is full of hair, you should see my head, and maybe you wont whine so much.  like I said before I'm only 18 and I've been balding since I was about 15, can you imagine how that makes me feel?  Believe me it hurts, a lot, but there's no use in whining about it to other people, they cant do anything about it and really neither can you, I can understand feeling bad about it, and believe me I did, and I still do, like I said, it hurts a lot, especially to be so young, but putting yourself down as much as you do only makes you look like a sympathy whore, and that not gonna make you any friends or bring your apparently sheded hair back, and whining via the internet is even worse, so grow up.  Also, like i said, it hurts when you lose your hair, but what makes it worse is when someone with a full head of hair (you) whines about hairloss that doesn't seem to exist, especially around people that actually are bald/balding (me and lots of other people).

sorry if that came off preachy/assholey, to anyone especially the mods  :-\
This forum is not bout who has more right to complain about their hair loss. This forum is about helping others build confidence, and supporting the sly lifestyle.
Bryce
Sly since May 16th, 2010

http://l33t.razerzone.com/index.php?user_dtl=a93edc2f9430bed4c6b2382425c327c0

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #141 on: May 03, 2010, 08:34:17 AM »
Anyone who whines and complains about their hairloss to any extreme is pathetic in my book.

I always said that if, and when I ever start to lose my hair and it starts to get to where I can no longer have it in the type of style or cut I want, I would shave it all off. That's exactly what I did. Over the years I started with a shorter, tapered cut and eventually did the gradual buzz cuts at the barber, until I realized it's just so close to being shaved. That's where I knew I was headed. Then I found this place while searching around for headshaving tips. Mind you, The thought of a hair transplant, rug or drug never entered my mind. I knew that was one way I wasn't going to go.
I always knew it was best to let nature take it's course, and I damn sure wasn't going to go to false pretenses or try to hide behind a hair hat. I could never understand this.

Anyway, like I said before and will say again; Take control of the situation, quit your whining and complaining, be a man and go where nature intended.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 05:01:12 PM by xnewyawka »

Offline Morthen

• Super Sly
« Reply #142 on: May 04, 2010, 07:56:56 AM »
Anyone who wines and complains about their hairloss to any extreme is pathetic in my book.

I always said that if, and when I ever start to lose my hair and it starts to get to where I can no longer have it in the type of style or cut I want, I would shave it all off. That's exactly what I did. Over the years I started with a shorter, tapered cut and eventually did the gradual buzz cuts at the barber, until I realized it's just so close to being shaved. That's where I knew I was headed. Then I found this place while searching around for headshaving tips. Mind you, The thought of a hair transplant, rug or drug never entered my mind. I knew that was one way I wasn't going to go.
I always knew it was best to let nature take it's course, and I damn sure wasn't going to go to false pretenses or try to hide behind a hair hat. I could never understand this.

Anyway, like I said before and will say again; Take control of the situation, quit your whining and complaining, be a man and go where nature intended.

agreed, I'm sure I am guilty and have complained about my hair loss before, but lots of guys deal with it. Thats why slybaldguys is so great, because many guys have dealt with it in a cost effective, healthy, intelligent way. Guess thats why it bothers me people are bickering about who has more of a right to complain about their hair loss rather than supporting each other. Tis a shame : /
Bryce
Sly since May 16th, 2010

usmcpelon

« Reply #143 on: May 04, 2010, 10:24:24 AM »
Come on guys, this is a forum to help and advice all those guys who are losing their hair.  It may sound like complains or wining, but it actually the worry and anxiety that comes with losing ones hair.  We are supposed to be here to help each other anyway possible.  I for one am not losing my hair and am bald by choice.  But it must be a traumatic experience to lose your hair especially at a very young age.  So let get with the program and help these guys out. 

Offline Morthen

• Super Sly
« Reply #144 on: May 17, 2010, 03:42:40 PM »
my wonderful headshape, first will be front, 2nd from the side

Bryce
Sly since May 16th, 2010

Offline kenny57028

• Super Sly
« Reply #145 on: May 25, 2010, 02:35:38 AM »
Heres a quick side view:

The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the Past better than it was,
the Present worse than it is & the future less resolved than it will be.

Offline InProgress

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #146 on: May 25, 2010, 02:59:41 AM »
Heres a quick side view:

That's a nice looking noggin! Suits you well...

usmcpelon

« Reply #147 on: May 25, 2010, 08:48:56 AM »
InProgress is right kenny, it looks great.  That one great looking bald head and it suit you well.  Congratulations. 

Offline kenny57028

• Super Sly
« Reply #148 on: May 25, 2010, 02:16:55 PM »
Thanks, its good to hear some positive feedback. Sometimes I think I have to big of a head, but that could just be me.
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the Past better than it was,
the Present worse than it is & the future less resolved than it will be.

MikeInPdx

« Reply #149 on: May 25, 2010, 10:45:56 PM »
Your head is perfectly fine...not too big. Keep rockin' the sly look!