Author Topic: Looking for auto parts  (Read 1321 times)

Offline dieseldan04

• Dieseldan04
  • Sly
Looking for auto parts
« on: April 16, 2008, 11:43:36 PM »
On Saturday, my parents traded in their truck and bought a new Jeep Patriot from me at the dealership where I work.  I always liked their car, so they decided to give it to me, which just made my day!  It is a 1994 Plymouth Sundance Duster 2-door with the 3.0 V-6 and a 5-speed.  They bought it new from my dealership and it only has 43,000 miles on it.  It is a quick machine stock, but I am looking for some mild performance upgrades for it and some 15" wheels.  The stock wheels are perfect, but they are only steel with covers.  I am trying to hopefully find some Shelby aluminum wheels from a Shadow CSX or Daytona if anyone has a lead on some.  I did locate a 75h.p. 75 lb-ft module for the car and I am considering installing it.  I am looking for parts that can be removed back to stock if necessary.  This model was only made from '92-'94 and a clean 2-door with a manual is hard to find.  I'm hoping the car may appreciate in the future and it is a blast to drive anyway.  Sure beats paying the high price to fuel up my diesel!

Dieseldan04

Shine On Fellow Chrome Domers!