Author Topic: Matte For Men - Complete Head Care Lotion  (Read 5711 times)

Offline bludger44

• So Fresh and So Clean...
  • Sly Jr.
Matte For Men - Complete Head Care Lotion
« on: April 15, 2008, 09:36:29 PM »
Hi Everyone. I'm a new headshaver. I love it except for one thing. THE SHINE!!!! I'd rather have that dull clean look on my head, not the shiny oily look. I know I know, a lot of people love the chrome dome look. But it's just not for me.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has tried Matte for Men Head Lotion? Any reviews? And if you know of any other products to dull the shine, please feel free to offer up your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Matte For Men - Complete Head Care Lotion
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 09:44:34 PM »
bludger44:  1st of all welcome 2 the sly fraternity.  glad that ya found us.  there R several members here that use the matte 4 men but i'm not one of them.  check out the PRODUCTS REVIEW section of the forum & U should see a review of the matte4men.  hope this helps.  post up your headshaving routine in the HEADSHAVING section of forum.  jump in & join the fun by being an active member of the best site on the internet.  post up in the INTRODUCTION section of the forum... so that we can give U a  proper welcome. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 04:27:26 AM »
Welcome to the Forum Bludger! I use the HeadLube Matte  and really like it. I've never tried the matte for Men product.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline bludger44

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 06:51:05 AM »
Thanks for the welcome and informations, guys! Much appreciated!

Offline Teambean

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 02:49:12 PM »
Hi B and welcome!

I am a long time user of Matte For Men and love it. It does get rid of that annoying shine and it isnt sticky. try it and let us know what you think.

teambean

Offline bludger44

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 03:58:01 PM »
Thanks for the input, Teambean!

I actually just ordered a tube and am eagerly awaiting its arrival. I'll definitely let you all know what I think in the Reviews area.

Offline leathermonkey7

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2008, 11:57:00 AM »
I just got a tube of Matte for Men... man that is good stuff... but REALLY expensive. I sweat a lot, so I end up shiny even with that product. I'm seriously considering running a stick of clear anti-perspirent on my dome.  :D Anyone ever try that?

Offline Teambean

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2008, 01:25:54 PM »
Glad you liked it. I dont think it is too expensive when you consider it does all those things in just one product. I used to have to buy 3 different items to get the same results...and they were sticky!

Sorry about the sweating issue:)...but you should reapply any product after sweating that much! I wouldnt apply anti persperant to your head...it just blocks the pores which cant be good...

Hope that helps...

TB

Offline leathermonkey7

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2008, 08:21:59 PM »
Good thoughts TB. Thanks for the input! I do like the way the lotion leaves an almost silky, matte feel on the scalp. Ive got the headlube matte also, and it doesnt even come close. I guess you get what you pay for!