Discussions About Being Bald > To be or not be...Bald

Why men should not fear balding...

<< < (29/30) > >>

pjm789:

--- Quote from: Adamski1972 on March 22, 2013, 06:48:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mr Jules on April 04, 2012, 04:42:52 AM ---I fear growing my hair. This morning, I didn't shave .. earlier start at work. Feel scruffy and am convinced my stubble is long enough to wear in a pony tail.

Cannot wait until I have a satisfying smooth this afternoon.

--- End quote ---

I feel the same way already. Feels better if I shave every day. Missed it one day last week due to long working hours and couldn't wait to get home the following day and shave again.

--- End quote ---

Same here.  If I don't shave every day, my day goes down the tubes.  Nobody really notices, but I do and I just don't feel comfortable.

greatnessinc:
I feel better if I shave every day, otherwise I'm constantly rubbing my head mapping out the growth of the stubble.

baldjoeg:
Awesomje article Tyler. Thanks for sharing it with us.

02kpjw@gmail.com:
It is just part of being a man.  Some bald and others do not ever.  If you are balding, just go for a close buzz or do what I did and embrace reality and shave.  Besides I was getting too gray and since I am now completly bald, I look 10 year younger.  I have a graying gootee, but I use just for men beard.  It works great and again I look so much younger.
Just accept and go for one of the alternatives above.  I vote for complete bald.

DannyBoy:
The fear for most is other people it was for me i mean at 16 its understandable you can imagine why since i was still at school...when it really came down to it i never really cared about balding or being bald (apart from the horsehoe look when its really grown out i dont like it on me)...i mean i let it grow out now and shave it and repeat thats how much i dont care...but for me it was being judged in the end i came to my senses and it just got shorter and shorter to what i am now...if anyone judges you for being bald they are not worth your time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version