Author Topic: Being bald is what you are its not who you are! (hot to still get the girls)  (Read 6428 times)

Offline Chazz

• Sly Guy in Training
Okay so im 24 and going bald, and when the time comes ill whip this rug off my head and walk around like a bald rockstar ready to take the world and your girlfriend!

Why?

Cause being bald is what you are not who you are!

I was reading another post on a hairloss forum and what I found suprised me, guys that are totally devestated by their hairloss. Their entire reality is crumbling around them, merely because their hair is falling out. They have nothing to live for!

Well you know what i say, I say @#$@ that. I am not my hair! I am a living legend

So i thought id take a look at one of the biggest misconception facing young men!

1) I am bald and therefore not attractive ie) I wont get the hot girls!

sorry to say it buddy but its not your hair getting you the girls, take a look at your life, are you consistently getting hot girls with hair, chances are your not, your using hair as an excuse.

If i only had hair then i'd have the hotties, no you would not, you could have the greatest hair in the world and that alone would not get you girls.

All these beliefs are simply limiting beliefs as a result of social conditioning. If all you have going for your self is your hair then you have bigger problems then hairloss.

So then what gets you the girls:

1) being a man, thats right man up!
2) confidence
3) get rid of needeness
4) work on your social skill set
being good with women is something you can actively work on
5) get to the gym and work on your body ( do this for you )
etc
6) get angry man , angry enough to make a change in your life, dont be a victim of your circumstances, so you lost your hair, what does that mean, it means nothing!

My advice would be to do a search for a company called real social dynamics they helped me over alot of my limiting beliefs, also anthony robbins to work on the other areas of your life.

I see a big difference between the guys on this forum and the guys on the hairloss forum. here the guys have accepted hairloss, they have moved forward, they have a positive outlook, they dont sit and whine and mope about losing there hair. I'd rather hang out with these bald guys that are pumped high with confidence then a bunch of pretty boys combing their hair.

if anything losing your hair might give you the kick in your ass to start making positive changes in your life, re-frame the situation from oh no my hair is gone there goes the hotties to damn there goes my hair better get my ass to the gym and start working on all the other areas of my life where I can add value!

So there you have it, no more excuses, no more but the girls wont like me boo hoo hoo.

Man up, take control, measurable results and kick some ass!

Heres taking one for the balding guys booyaa

Chazz out

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
CHAZZ-

You make a lot of good points and you sound like you're ready to make the move to SLYness. So why keep that nice noggin' under a rug? Vanquish that beast to the closet to be laughed at on a day far in the future!
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
when the time comes ill whip this rug off my head and walk around like a bald rockstar
chazz:  there's no better time then the PRESENT TIME!!!  just do it!!! O:O O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

jusbnme

Welcome and go for it dude.  O0

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
Go for it NOW, bro
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

BALDANDRE

Why put off your "real" life brutha!

Show that bald head and shave off whatever is left..

YOU have the attitude...why not the SLY look to go with it? 8)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 12:19:24 PM by BALDANDRE »

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
You make some great points.  What's holding you up from taking your own advice?... just curious.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
I have seen a few men around here who have just totally shut down because of hairloss.  They do not want to go to any social function or nothing.  They are too worried what people would say to or about them.  I have had one guy come up to me who was almost completely bald and say hey How do you do that?  I would be like with a razor....no not that he would say..How do you go out in public and feel so confident.  I said I just do, Im happy with myself and I really dotn care what others seem to think about it.  I get alot of comments..mostly good ones...so I must have done something right.  He said he could never go out looking like that..he would be too embarassed.  ??????????????????????????? WHY?  lol
oh well..
Timmayy!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Great post Chazz!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline SonOfKrypton

• Sly
Product of Tyler Durden huh Chazz?

Offline Chazz

• Sly Guy in Training
not just tyler durden no, but i like his stuff, the point i was trying to make is that it makes no difference if you have long hair, short hair, no hair, nose hair, its not about the hair.

but hell you might as well trim the nose hair  :D

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
Great post Chazz. I agree, take your own advice and get rid of that rug!

Offline Deb_T

• Sly Jr.
I agree! I've just posted a new thread in general discussion on a similar subject.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
Excellent post, Chazz. Now follow your own advice and get that thing off your head!
You will feel freedom like never before.
Burn that sucka!  ;)

Offline Chazz

• Sly Guy in Training
So on my continious road to self-improvment I came across another little gem that might help and thought i'd throw it on here (all info below credit real social dynamics)

The thing with perconcived social imperfections eg, hairloss, looks etc is this:

Girls (and i think people in general) are not looking at whether your bald but whether your emotionally affected by being bald

Thats a big one, see lets take two guys as an example,both bald.

First guy you meet is totally cool with being bald, it has no effect on him, what happens, you accept it, you think nothing of it, he is just another cool confident guy, if anything it may even help this guy to be bald because he will stand out in a crowd and people will notice his confidence.

Now the second guy is insecure about being bald, tries to cover it up, ie he is letting his insecurities emotionally effect him this is extremely unattractive to girls, they are picking up not on him being bald but on him being insecure, and how it affects everything he does.

so here is the secret

remain emotionally unaffected

this is a part of confidence, though i feel confidence is much more far reaching, but this will explain the hairloss angle.

just thought id share this with you guys as it was a real eye opener for me  O0