Author Topic: 6 Reasons Why Bald Men make Better Lovers!!  (Read 7365 times)

Offline RodgerDodger

• Super Sly
    • Facebook
6 Reasons Why Bald Men make Better Lovers!!
« on: April 06, 2008, 08:31:34 AM »
6 Reasons Why Bald Men make Better Lovers

1. Attention. Men with highly maintained hair have to spend their time and money maintaining that ‘do. That’s time and money a Bald Man would be spending on you.

2. Evolution. Bald Men are the future; the hairy are a dying breed. Hair is vestigial structure lingering from the old days when we didn’t know how to wear layers, heat our homes and stay indoors during blizzards. Bald Men are more advanced, whereas hairy men are more monkey-like.

3. Testosterone. Excess testosterone is a cause of male pattern baldness. Testosterone is also useful in other areas of life. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

4. Simplicity. This is related to #1, but expanded. Bald Men live simpler lives. Less product crowding up the shelf in the shower. Less effort coordinating schedules around his and her salon appointments. Less time spent getting ready to leave the house. The simpler his lifestyle, the better for you.

5. Confidence. A Bald Man is a confident man. You don’t want some one whose self-confidence is so fragile that they need to stroke their ego by brushing their hair. Don’t waste your time baby-sitting some hairy namby-pamby. Find a confident Bald Man.

6. Sensitivity. The flip-side of #5 is that Bald Men are also more sensitive. Society is always telling us how inferior we are… even if society is wrong. This oppression means a Bald Man is more adept at listening and showing empathy than those guys who have hair.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: 6 Reasons Why Bald Men make Better Lovers!!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 08:34:32 AM »
If I may be so bold to add #7 ......

We don't have to worry about our hair getting messed up while "performing"..... O:O
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline SlySurfer

• aka Mighty Anthony
  • Sly
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 11:42:41 AM »
What an insightful post.
I'll have to agree with all "7" of those reasons.  O:O

jusbnme

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 12:45:47 PM »
Good points Rodger.   O0

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 03:27:39 PM »
Great stuff, well said Roger O0
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline mojim

• "As soon as your born you start dying, so you my as well have a good time"
  • Super Sly
  • "Making my way the sly way"
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 04:45:37 PM »
6 Reasons Why Bald Men make Better Lovers

1. Attention. Men with highly maintained hair have to spend their time and money maintaining that ‘do. That’s time and money a Bald Man would be spending on you.

2. Evolution. Bald Men are the future; the hairy are a dying breed. Hair is vestigial structure lingering from the old days when we didn’t know how to wear layers, heat our homes and stay indoors during blizzards. Bald Men are more advanced, whereas hairy men are more monkey-like.

3. Testosterone. Excess testosterone is a cause of male pattern baldness. Testosterone is also useful in other areas of life. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

4. Simplicity. This is related to #1, but expanded. Bald Men live simpler lives. Less product crowding up the shelf in the shower. Less effort coordinating schedules around his and her salon appointments. Less time spent getting ready to leave the house. The simpler his lifestyle, the better for you.

5. Confidence. A Bald Man is a confident man. You don’t want some one whose self-confidence is so fragile that they need to stroke their ego by brushing their hair. Don’t waste your time baby-sitting some hairy namby-pamby. Find a confident Bald Man.

6. Sensitivity. The flip-side of #5 is that Bald Men are also more sensitive. Society is always telling us how inferior we are… even if society is wrong. This oppression means a Bald Man is more adept at listening and showing empathy than those guys who have hair.

Very nice... O0  Is this your own handy work?

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 05:53:24 PM »
Good one Rodger
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 08:03:38 PM »

We don't have to worry about our hair getting messed up while "performing"..... O:O

Your hair would get messed up???  Hmmm maybe I was doing something wrong...lol
Timmayy!

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 04:39:11 AM »

Timmayy!

Oh my Gosh!!!!.... Do I have to explain this to you???  :*))
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 11:06:36 AM »

Good one, Mike. Now our ears can act as handles...   ;)   >:D

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 10:18:30 PM »

What were you performing?  Oh I getcha....I knew you looked fimiluar.  You were an assistant to those two guys in Vegas and the tigers.

Timmayy!

Oh my Gosh!!!!.... Do I have to explain this to you???  :*))

Enter your email address: