Author Topic: Bald gals  (Read 7053 times)

spaceape48

Bald gals
« on: December 20, 2006, 05:30:23 PM »
Just wondering if any of you have been with a woman who had a shaved head? I was thinking how nice it would be to rub heads  ;)

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
Re: Bald gals
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 05:42:37 PM »
Just wondering if any of you have been with a woman who had a shaved head? I was thinking how nice it would be to rub heads  ;)

No...but that would be another sensory experience....my wife is having a hard time warming up to my pending shave....It'll take some more doing to get her to shave as well  :-X

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 05:56:15 PM »
Perhaps then, your girlfriend, Rob!!  LOL .... seriously, it would be unusual.  Guys are suppose to lose their hair - and women are not. 
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

chadoweasel

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 06:18:13 PM »
I have. I was a pretty hardcore punk-rocker in my younger years. It was far from unusual for any of the girls in my life back then to have some, most, or all of their hair shaved off. And it was nice to see and touch. It makes a beautiful womans face even more beautiful, to me, because it takes away the distractions. I loved it. I still dont know what shaved on shaved feels like though, since back then I had the dreadlocks. haha

My wife has never gone that short, but my favorite pictures of her are when her hair was only a few inches long. I loved that look. I might have to get her to go short again.

Its also worth noting, for me anyway, a bald woman DOES NOT lose femininity. It really makes me sad when I see women who lose hair due to medical issues or other reasons feel like they lost something defining of being a woman.

Perhaps then, your girlfriend, Rob!!  LOL .... seriously, it would be unusual.  Guys are suppose to lose their hair - and women are not. 

Nothing wrong with unusual  ;D

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 06:32:17 PM »
I met a bald woman at a mall about 10 years ago in Eureka, CA (Humbolt County ;))when I was playing racquetball tournaments.  She was very beautiful, which is why I went up and asked her if she knew of any Halloween parties that night that me and my friends could attend.  She just happened to be having a party at her house and I ended up chilling with her most of the night.  Until I had to drive my drunk friends back to the hotel so we could make our 8 am matches, only to get a ticket for running a stop sign and having open containers in the car (I got out of the tickets  8)) But that's a whole different story.  ;D
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 10:01:58 PM »
I'll most likely here in a bit. :-\  After reading a few post mention St Baldrick's I googled it and discovered that it is an outstanding cause!  So I asked my wife if she would see it to be wise to grow my hair out as of the new year and shave it off in March.  Well my wife was all about helping but did not care for me growing my hair out, so she volunteered herself to be a shavee.

So I naturally reverted to typical alpha male behavior and said well screw you, I'll raise more money anyways.  Yeah we're not talking about head shaving for a little bit, for now.
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2006, 12:00:01 AM »
St. Baldricks is a great cause!  I will be in talks with them next week about how Sly Bald Guys can partner with them.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 01:31:33 PM »
St. Baldricks is a great cause!  I will be in talks with them next week about how Sly Bald Guys can partner with them.

Send me some info on that when you get a chance Tyler, they have one here every year. If I can do some PR or anything like that gimme a shout
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline VFRWolf

• Sly VFR Rider
  • Super Sly
    • My off roading page
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2006, 01:51:38 PM »
My first wife was bald.  Granted it was from chemo, but when her hair started falling out, she asked me to shave it all off, didn't like waking up in the morning with hair all over the pillow.  When she had to start another round of chemo about a year later, she didn't even wait for it, she just told me to shave it.  I thought she looked great without hair.  I wish I had shaved my head back then.
Rob
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071117/sampa714ba256de1d637.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2006, 02:04:14 PM »
Right now OK City does not have an event organized, so if there isn't one in the near future the organization is going to rely on us to organize one.  If that ends up being the case just let me know what you want, and I'm sure that we get PR in the group.
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline nscr8qt

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2007, 10:42:15 AM »
... It makes a beautiful womans face even more beautiful, to me, because it takes away the distractions. I loved it...
Its also worth noting, for me anyway, a bald woman DOES NOT lose femininity. It really makes me sad when I see women who lose hair due to medical issues or other reasons feel like they lost something defining of being a woman.

Nothing wrong with unusual  ;D

Thank you Chadoweasel for your comments.  O0 I'm sorry but women having hair or long hair to be considered feminine is a LIE given to us by Society!!! I've never understood why a woman going through say chemotherapy or any other illness where they lose their hair should feel any less than a woman?!   :x!

Thankfully I shave By Choice!! (sure there is a medical reason way back in my initial reason for doing it, but nothing life threatening) Over the years I have had So many people Assume I am going through chemo, well I think we all know what assuming does  ;) At times I continue to shave my head just to challenge peoples ideas and tendency to put people in a box. Most of the time though, I continue to do it because I Love it!!  g6!pw3r

Offline Dtopford

• Sly
  • after the shave
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2007, 11:50:24 PM »
I know one bald headed woman who is pretty amazing  O0

Bald_freak

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2007, 02:36:03 PM »
If thewoman is bald due to medical reasons is one thing(you have my simpathy), But women who willing go for the bald look, I don't care for it. For me the longer the hair, the better.

jusbnme

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2007, 11:23:09 PM »

Well said bro.

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • At 56 and still feeling GREAT!
    • Jon Erdmann - Photographer
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2007, 06:07:39 PM »
Now I have never met any women on the Sly side, but if I did... we could be friends  O:O  at least from the start we would have something very much in common.