Author Topic: Bald Trekie  (Read 2749 times)

Offline BaldBen

• Super Sly
Bald Trekie
« on: March 29, 2008, 10:17:13 AM »
Eric Bana showed off his newly shaved head on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno. The Aussie admitted he’s bald for his upcoming villainous role in the new J.J. Abrams-directed Star Trek movie. Bana will play the role of the evil Nero.

Video  http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id=f65e3ac7-c2e8-407a-b8ea-7fbecafd6925

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Ben Franklin

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Bald Trekie
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 10:53:06 AM »
Nice find Mr. BaldBen!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline SlickEric

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 01:57:54 PM »
Eric Bana showed off his newly shaved head for his upcoming villainous role in the new J.J. Abrams-directed Star Trek movie. Bana will play the role of the evil Nero.

Video  http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id=f65e3ac7-c2e8-407a-b8ea-7fbecafd6925

Eric Bana :Xo!
I don't like the idea of actors shaving their head to play the role of EVIL villainous characters!! Not all headshavers are EVIL and villainous.

I'm NOT!

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 03:53:25 PM »
+1 SlickEric!  O0

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

jusbnme

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 06:15:05 AM »
Cool find.  Thanks for sharing.  O0

Offline Tyro

• Sly
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 07:42:16 AM »
I don't like the idea of actors shaving their head to play the role of EVIL villainous characters!! Not all headshavers are EVIL and villainous. I'm NOT!

Speak for yourself, Eric.
I'm telling ya I'm EVIL, I'm villainous and I'm bald and if I was offered 20 million to play a bald evil villain, I wouldn't think twice about the oppurtunity. AND it would be any easy 20 million 'cause I wouldn't have to do any acting.   8)

"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choice." -George Eliot

BALDANDRE

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 01:40:39 PM »
Yea, saw the footage on Craig ferguson...

I think he really digs being bald...

He kept wanting Craig to rub it,,, funny!