Author Topic: Shape of Head  (Read 3952 times)

Offline Bailiwick

• Learning the way of Sly
Shape of Head
« on: March 02, 2008, 08:20:16 PM »
Hey all,

Just a quick question.  I've recently buzzed my hair down to a #3 guard, which is the shortest I've ever had my hair.  I like it!

My question is, how easy is it to tell how you will look shaved at this point?  For those who shaved down slowly, at what point would you say that you can get a pretty good idea about what the shape of your head shaved will be like?

Right now at the #3 I like the shape of my head, but there's still obviously hair covering up all the contours, so I'm curious as to what others experienced as far as figuring out how your head shape is...

Thanks!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Shape of Head
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 08:24:12 PM »
Probably a number 1 would give you a good idea.  I think a 2 still might cover up some contour.  Though, I have never seen a guy have a really bad head shape.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline kristian

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 05:57:43 AM »
Go for a number 1 and see how it looks, I started doing the number 1 about 4 months ago and still run the clippers over my head every 5 or so days.

jusbnme

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 06:09:35 AM »
Yeah, there is no such thing as a "badly shaped head" as Mr. T has pointed out.  Go for it bro.  If you don't like it just let it grow back in. 

shakf

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 03:39:14 PM »
What is classed as a bad shaped head is there a set criteria or is it relative?

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 09:12:09 PM »
Bad shaped head?  OH Come on....that is nonsense.  Its not the shape of the head anyways...its how you carry yourself. It shows the world that you are YOU and not who the world wants you to be.

Timmay

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2008, 11:50:36 PM »
its how you carry yourself. It shows the world that you are YOU and not who the world wants you to be.

Timmay

Well said, Timmay! It's really all about feeling positive about yourself.   O0

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008, 08:22:37 PM »
Bad shaped head?  OH Come on....that is nonsense.  Its not the shape of the head anyways...its how you carry yourself. It shows the world that you are YOU and not who the world wants you to be.

Timmay

Well said
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2008, 08:33:16 PM »
The "best" way to tell is to shave it!  Go for it bro and welcome!  O0

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith