Author Topic: Scars  (Read 3249 times)

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
Scars
« on: December 12, 2006, 11:24:48 PM »
One thing that drove me nuts was when I had my hair cut short, an a good size scar I had showed through my hair, and people would ask all the time, “why did you shave that line in your head?”.  Now that I shave my head, people still ask about the scar but at least it involves how I got it.
Anybody else one there has something similar?

"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Lullaby

• "I'm sorry sir, I'm going to have to break your legs" - Bas Rutten
  • Sly Jr.
Re: Scars
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 07:06:34 PM »
Sorry to dig up an older topic. One of the first days I shaved, I went out to a party at my friends, it is freezing here in IL right now so I wore my trusty beanie. When I took my beanie off to show my friends I had a GIANT red scar going all the way from the front of my head to the back. I had no explanation for it and tried for hours wondering when I had gotten cut there.

Ever press down on  your shaved head for a few seconds and it leaves a red mark for a minute or so? The beanie I was wearing was a heavy duty one with a large seam running down the front to the back on the inside. After an hour or so of wearing it while driving it had made a little impression there for a few minutes.

I felt  like a jackass.  :-[

Offline half-shaved

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 02:22:41 AM »
I'm sorry...but damn that's funny :*))

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 06:11:29 PM »
Dude, That has to suck.  Ya, I have a GIGANTIC Shaving scar on the back of my head from the very first shave that I gave myself with a Mach 3... [beware, useless Plug about to follow]  This is one of the Reasons that I can not recommend more the HeadBlade, it seams like it was practically designed to shave the back of your head!  But ya, I occasionally get questions about the good 1 Inch Scar I have on the back of my head, but I am so tall that thank God most short people are not able to notice right off (Thank God, I have a thing for short women  ^-^).
Peace