Author Topic: Too many SBGs?  (Read 6918 times)

Offline Barbarian

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: Too many SBGs?
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2008, 08:21:48 AM »
Hey guys,

Personally, I'd still be sly even if no one else on earth did it, it's part of my identity, it's about me, not what anyone else is doing.  Of course there will always be folks who will copy but they say imitation is the best form of flattery, so I guess all the new sly brothers are subconsciously acknowledging that being a sly brother is the way to go :-)

These societal and fashion trends will come and go of course but hard core sly will never die :-)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend !

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2008, 08:27:46 AM »
I think...well I know I am...im in for the long haul.  Everyone is comfortable with me shaving my head now....so why grow it back?  I see no use in growing it back.....this is me now...so like it. LOL

Timmayy!

Offline ChallengeMe

• Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2008, 10:16:52 PM »
A couple of weeks ago we were on vacation on the beachs of Clearwater and St. Pete in Florida. I though it was strange that I hardly saw a single SBG while I was down there. Not sure why. They are all over the place here in NE Ohio while we have cold snowy days, but not down there in the sun.

marty22

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2008, 05:10:02 PM »
Long Island New York: Yes SLY is in for guys say 21-40 and has been for about 10 years. Nowadays out here, I see more and more SLY guys, like myself, over 50 and even a lot more over 60ish. Very few guys seem to be keeping a real MPB these days (001 or 002 cut), even at an advanced age.

Enter your email address: