Author Topic: Phillips Norelco BodyGroom  (Read 11221 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Phillips Norelco BodyGroom
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2006, 12:33:01 AM »
Thanks for reviewing this product.  I was actually thinking about getting one for my back and chest, but after reading your review I don't think I'll bother.

You're welcome.  I'm going to give it one more try this week as the hair is growing out now.  I'll let you know how the second round goes.  Maybe I'm just a gluten for punishment.  :-\
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Noner

• I don't go shopping for hats. Hats go shopping for me.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Not a real doctor but would like to play one on TV
    • Nonerville
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 03:41:28 PM »
I'm on the edge of my seat to hear the update.

Offline Noner

• I don't go shopping for hats. Hats go shopping for me.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Not a real doctor but would like to play one on TV
    • Nonerville
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 03:42:15 PM »
No, now I just sat back in my seat and my butt is fully supported.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 03:54:57 PM »
I'm on the edge of my seat to hear the update.

Funny you should ask!  I just used it again last night for my stomach and chest.  This time it worked really well!  I didn't go after my boys again, because, well it just itched too much afterward.  Anyways, I'm guessing it worked much better because my hair wasn't as long this time.  So, if you are trying to shave a jungle with the BodyGroom it probably won't work very well.  But, if you're already grooming the areas and you're looking for something to step in and take over the workload, then it will probably work out for you.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.