Author Topic: I'm no longer sly!!  (Read 4650 times)

StogieStang

I'm no longer sly!!
« on: January 24, 2008, 12:02:08 AM »
Starting today I'm no longer sly.  Don't worry it's only temporary.  I had a mole removed today that my razor kept catching on the back of my head.  I'm going to skip the head shaving thing for a few days until it's all healed up.  For those of you who are considering getting some removed, I say go for it.  It was very very easy and pain free.  It only took 41 minutes.  40 minutes waiting on the doctor and 1 minute for the procedure.  I can't wait to be sly again.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: I'm no longer sly!!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 05:10:15 AM »
stogiestang....i had a mole removed by my dermatologist last summer also.  however... i didn't want 2 skip a day.  i had my wifey just shave around the area.  gotta keep that dome slick & smoooooth. O:O O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 06:08:44 AM »
StoogieStang, I'd say you could still call yourself SLY.  As long as it's only a couple of days.  Beyond that.....we'll have to come after you.... :x!
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

marty22

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 06:31:24 AM »
I've had a few moles/skin tabs removed from the scalp. It's more important long-term, to have them removed than to have them exposed to the sun.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 07:23:17 AM »
OK worried me there for a moment...thought we were losing a SlyBald Bro.....I was gonna come find you and kick ya ass.....Well I was gonna bring Rick with me so he could do it..but anyways...lol

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 07:26:34 AM »
Glad to hear it's only temporary Stogie
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 07:47:48 AM »
Hang in there Stogie....you'll be back to sly in no time.  Or you could do like Warhawk said and just shave around it.  Depending where is was, you could bring back the "tail" ;D
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 03:47:03 PM »
OK worried me there for a moment...thought we were losing a SlyBald Bro.....I was gonna come find you and kick ya ass.....Well I was gonna bring Rick with me so he could do it..but anyways...lol

Slacker.....Make me do all the work.... ;D
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline Nick912

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Above All!
    • US Air Force
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2008, 04:24:55 PM »
dang dude I thought WTF at first. Haha yea be uber sly like Warhawk and sheve around it!
==SLY SERGEANT==

StogieStang

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2008, 10:13:02 PM »
It's still tender.  I'll give it a couple more days.  One slip would not be fun.  Plus I'm not sure how it would do with head slick on it.  That might not be good either.

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2008, 10:40:28 PM »
Okay bro, we'll let you slide as long as it's only temporary!  Seriously though, probably best to give it a few days to not aggravate the site where it was removed.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 08:15:46 AM »
Okay bro, we'll let you slide as long as it's only temporary!  Seriously though, probably best to give it a few days to not aggravate the site where it was removed.

Well said Scott!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

StogieStang

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2008, 12:30:56 AM »
I'm sly again !!!!  The spot is kinda scabbed over, but my razor made it over the spot without a problem.  Now I'm sly again and love the smooth head.  I hope we never have to part ways again.  I missed my sly  :P

BALDANDRE

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2008, 12:42:03 AM »
I'm sly again !!!!  The spot is kinda scabbed over, but my razor made it over the spot without a problem.  Now I'm sly again and love the smooth head.  I hope we never have to part ways again.  I missed my sly  :P

Glad to have your shiny bald head back bro....

nice and sly-like! O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2008, 01:51:57 AM »
WHOOOHOOOOO!!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: