Author Topic: ADVANTAGE: You meet some great friends!  (Read 11056 times)

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
Re: ADVANTAGE: You meet some great friends!
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2008, 05:15:17 AM »
Ace, The Sly is something that brings people together from all walks of life and from all corners of the earth.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2008, 07:56:13 AM »
It is a little weird and Im still like wake me from a dream state of mind.  I never knew myself that a bunch of guys could all come together to a great place such as this site and it be so cool.  Sometimes I just sit and wait for the bomb shell to drop.  I dont see that happening in here.  Like I have stated in another post, I know I act all crazy and really out going in here but in real life, Im a caring person.  I have a huge soft heart.  I just like going out to have fun but when seriousness is called...im there.  I just dont want anyone to be dissapointed when they meet me for the first time.  I have a tendency to be a little quiet at first.  I dunno maybe I should ask Scott what he thought at first....cause I really havent heard him say too much, LOL.  He prolly thought I was some sort of freak I dunno.
Well, here is to a great site for us all to come together and have fun.  Rock On SBG's

Offline joergHH

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2008, 10:10:26 AM »
Ace, The Sly is something that brings people together from all walks of life and from all corners of the earth.

Really, that's the point of this forum.

BTW: Nice new avatar with your good looking boy - congrats!!   O0

J

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2008, 03:34:24 PM »
Ace, we're glad to have you as part of the site!

TimmJ, I think we know you're a really good guy IRL (in real life) from what others that have met you have said. 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2008, 03:37:54 PM »
Thanks Joerg, he is getting bigger everyday. Nearly the size of a 2 year old boy and he is only 9 months old.

BTW Tim, Regardless of your zany antics and your Richards Simmons fetish, We all know you are a solid stand up guy.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2008, 03:42:55 PM »
He's TIMMAY!

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2008, 09:18:59 PM »
He's TIMMAY!

Damn Right Im TIMMAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! aint no one gonna take that away from me....lol

Enter your email address: