Author Topic: Double meanings  (Read 3507 times)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Double meanings
« on: January 04, 2008, 07:24:02 PM »
I cut through an indoor shopping center on my way to the train this evening and passed by a shop that specializes in shampoos, cosmetics, etc.  There was a sign outside the shop advertising Aveda shampoo:

Hard to handle hair?
Make a Smooth Move!

Sounded like a good idea to me, but of course, their idea of smooth and mine are two different things.  They were advising people to try their Smooth Infusion shampoo.  I was thinking more along the lines of Headslick.    >:D

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
Re: Double meanings
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 07:32:13 PM »
Razor, the next time you go by that shop, you need to slap on a SBG or Headblade sticker.  Might get a little attention.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 07:57:31 PM »
LOL!  I saw something similar at Walgreens the other night.  I thought it was a shaving oil and it turned out to be an oil that you put in your hair to make it Smooth and Shiny. 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 08:45:52 PM »
Razor, the next time you go by that shop, you need to slap on a SBG or Headblade sticker.  Might get a little attention.

Great idea Rick.

People might notice the sticker and appreciate what the double entendre is all about.

Offline RodgerDodger

• Super Sly
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 09:33:04 PM »
I cut through an indoor shopping center on my way to the train this evening and passed by a shop that specializes in shampoos, cosmetics, etc.  There was a sign outside the shop advertising Aveda shampoo:

Hard to handle hair?
Make a Smooth Move!

Sounded like a good idea to me, but of course, their idea of smooth and mine are two different things.  They were advising people to try their Smooth Infusion shampoo.  I was thinking more along the lines of Headslick.    >:D

I saw that sign!!  Small world, we must I pass through the same station!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 09:37:55 PM »

I saw that sign!!  Small world, we must I pass through the same station!

The sign I saw was at Liberty Place in Philly ... where was yours?

Enter your email address: