Author Topic: he use to have such beautiful hair  (Read 3646 times)

Offline Dimiakira

• Sly Guy in Training
he use to have such beautiful hair
« on: January 03, 2008, 03:15:56 AM »
hi guys,

another one of my stories.

I first buzzed it down roughly over a month ago to a #0 and have kept it that way since.

I was at a club on the balcony having a cigarette when i saw a girl from high school which i haven't seen in ages. i use to have a crush on her but never had the guts to even say hello to her back then.

I was going to say hi to her that night until i overheard her say to one of her friends. "i think i know that guy. he use to have such beautiful hair back in high school". Then her friends were cracking jokes about how she would look like if she shaved it off. they were really laughing it up.

This really wrecked my night and the following saturdays as she goes to the club im a regular at.

Then last saturday i was getting my jacket from the cloak room. She bumped me kinda playfully. "ey i remember you from high school. Why haven't you said hi you snob".she also said.

She also flirted a bit and asked if i had a girlfriend which i replied no. she said i thought you would and that she thought i was cute. she also said how she thinks i've changed a lot since then and how much a cool guy i am now.......

anyway i got her number and gonna go see her before the club next  saturday at her place for some drinks. so its all good

I honestly don't get it.

Thanks for reading

Mother Nature 1 - Me 1 billion 623 wahahahahahah

i was really suprised

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
Re: he use to have such beautiful hair
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 03:45:10 AM »
Dimi, sounds like Slyness worked in your favor. What happened to you is very awesome to hear and should give other guys who may be concerned that not having hair will affect their chances with women.

TAKE HEED my brothers, Dimi has proved yet again that a girl is attracted to a man with confidence and comfortable with who he is. You dont need no faux hawk to show that.

Offline andrew

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Sly for life ...
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 08:15:46 AM »
Dimi, you dawg ....    Score ONE for the almost sly guy.
“The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.”
–Albert Einstein

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 08:48:14 AM »

...I was at a club...the club im a regular at...gonna go see her before the club next  saturday

That's great, Dim.  Chalk one up to new confidence.

Now, how'bout graduating from "the club" and gettin' out there, man. O0

Offline Cy

• Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 09:07:17 AM »
Maybe she was saying you were a pretty boy then, but now she thinks you're a stud or something now.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 09:50:06 AM »
Dude...

What happened is simple...even as kids people fear change and make fun of something different or not "normal" to their standards...

then some dudes come around and "buck the trend"...with their bald head (complete with LOTS of confidence)..what you experienced sounded like it could have taken place in grade school on the playground...they just made fun of your "over the summer new short haircut"...she's secretly totally into it...but the others act like a little bully mob that goes with the flow....and makes fun of it ...

she REALLY digs your bald confidence and look bro!

Glad you experienced it so early bro!

Fencers take heed!!!!!

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 10:14:53 AM »
Dude...

What happened is simple...even as kids people fear change and make fun of something different or not "normal" to their standards...

then some dudes come around and "buck the trend"...with their bald head (complete with LOTS of confidence)..what you experienced sounded like it could have taken place in grade school on the playground...they just made fun of your "over the summer new short haircut"...she's secretly totally into it...but the others act like a little bully mob that goes with the flow....and makes fun of it ...

she REALLY digs your bald confidence and look bro!

Glad you experienced it so early bro!

Fencers take heed!!!!!

Well said, Andre!  O0

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 10:26:46 AM »
Maybe she was saying you were a pretty boy then, but now she thinks you're a stud or something now.

Makes sense to me, way to go Dimi
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Marz

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 10:46:53 AM »
Thats awesome Dimiakira!

That actually reminds me of High School a little. When I was in school I was a punk rocker kid that had various shaved and unshaved hair patterns and spiked hair... this was back in like 84 - 85  waaaay before it was acceptable like it is now. I had my fair share of getting jumped for how I looked, comments, things thrown at me etc. I would hear people say things about my appearance, or girls that I assumed were being rude and mean ask me things like "why do you cut your hair like that" or "Did you put the spikes on that jacket yourself" but it was my choice to look that way so it didn't matter to me, f-em right?

The point is, they were not being mean, they were curious and were actually working up a lot of nerve to talk to me and try to flirt... (I found much of this out later on). What was my perception of people being sarcastic little bitches was really quite opposite. I was so hung up on assuming they hated my style and I was such an outcast, I was missing out... It was my own assumptions that sparked messy reactions to situations of "high potential".

In the end, I had cheerleaders take me out (in their car, and they would pay) I had plenty of women that dug me because I was different and had (probably a little too much) confidence. Sure plenty of people would talk s**t in groups but none of that mattered when you are in the back seat of Tiffany's VW Cabriolet on Saturday night.

Just like Dimiakira, the comments and giggles can be assumed to be a bad thing if one jumps to conclusions.
“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

Offline SlySurfer

• aka Mighty Anthony
  • Sly
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 11:00:28 AM »
That actually reminds me of High School a little. When I was in school I was a punk rocker kid that had various shaved and unshaved hair patterns and spiked hair... this was back in like 84 - 85  waaaay before it was acceptable like it is now. .
In the end, I had cheerleaders take me out (in their car, and they would pay) I had plenty of women that dug me because I was different and had (probably a little too much) confidence.

Word up Marz.
Cheerleaders behind the wheel...that's cool.
But what about the Goth chicks?
I would never have trusted them behind the wheel!!

As for all the whispering and talking behind someone's back, that's NOT just a high school thing. It happens in the "grown-up" world too.
You just have to learn to shrug it off and move on.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2008, 11:02:19 AM »
Thats awesome Dimiakira!

That actually reminds me of High School a little. When I was in school I was a punk rocker kid that had various shaved and unshaved hair patterns and spiked hair... this was back in like 84 - 85  waaaay before it was acceptable like it is now. I had my fair share of getting jumped for how I looked, comments, things thrown at me etc. I would hear people say things about my appearance, or girls that I assumed were being rude and mean ask me things like "why do you cut your hair like that" or "Did you put the spikes on that jacket yourself" but it was my choice to look that way so it didn't matter to me, f-em right?

The point is, they were not being mean, they were curious and were actually working up a lot of nerve to talk to me and try to flirt... (I found much of this out later on). What was my perception of people being sarcastic little bitches was really quite opposite. I was so hung up on assuming they hated my style and I was such an outcast, I was missing out... It was my own assumptions that sparked messy reactions to situations of "high potential".

In the end, I had cheerleaders take me out (in their car, and they would pay) I had plenty of women that dug me because I was different and had (probably a little too much) confidence. Sure plenty of people would talk s**t in groups but none of that mattered when you are in the back seat of Tiffany's VW Cabriolet on Saturday night.

Just like Dimiakira, the comments and giggles can be assumed to be a bad thing if one jumps to conclusions.

Well said Marz AND Andre !!

Feel like I been to a little bit of therapy, man.....I do feel better, damnit.

Offline Marz

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2008, 11:22:16 AM »
Word up Marz.
Cheerleaders behind the wheel...that's cool.
But what about the Goth chicks?
I would never have trusted them behind the wheel!!

As for all the whispering and talking behind someone's back, that's NOT just a high school thing. It happens in the "grown-up" world too.
You just have to learn to shrug it off and move on.

haha, i was eluding to the cheerleaders being in the backseat too ...  O0 and even funnier, my wife was a goth chick and she drives better than I (according to motor vehicle laws).

But I hear ya man... s**t talking happens in the adult world too but it is far easier to handle (for me at least). When you are young peoples actions have a much greater impact on you.

And Rob.... Thats all the time we have for this week, see Debbie at the front desk to schedule another appointment..  >:D
“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2008, 12:12:46 PM »
Dimiakira, that's awesome! 

I think a couple things were working for you.  First, your confidence with the new look scored major points with her.  Secondly, I think you not approaching her actually helped you out.  You played it cool and she dug it!  Way to go!!

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2008, 02:29:35 PM »

"....Why haven't you said hi you snob"

YEP! ... what Tyler said