Author Topic: MY WIFEY STILL LOVES MY SMOOOOTH NOGGIN....  (Read 2730 times)

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
MY WIFEY STILL LOVES MY SMOOOOTH NOGGIN....
« on: January 02, 2008, 03:29:45 PM »
hello fellow chrome domes..... i've read a couple of topics/threads titled "i want to die", "the wife is still hating the sly look" and i just wanted 2 shout out that....MY WIFEY STILL LOVES MY SMOOOOTH NOGGIN!!!!.....IF your wifey, spouse, gf, bf, kids, friends.... loves your chrome dome than PLEASE..... respond 2 this thread and let everyone know that there R many people who love guys with the slick, smooooth  dome.

my wifey loves my new look so much....that she  shaves my dome 4 me  75% of the time.
i receive daily head rubs from her....most especially if we R doing indoor aerobics. :@`  >:D

so....like i said...if u have someone that loves your chrome dome....let me know.  i know that i'm not the only one.  what's your story?

WARHAWK O0
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 03:38:08 PM by warhawk »

Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
Re: MY WIFEY STILL LOVES MY SMOOOOTH NOGGIN....
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 03:32:03 PM »
Warhawk, I have always envied you that your wife has been 100% supportive of your decision to be slick bald and even shaves your head 4 you!!

My wife knows how much I like being bald so she supports me and will rub my head if I ask her but she says she likes it better when I have 1 week of stubble. 1 year on being Sly, I'm used to it and I am thankful that she has settled in to it.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 04:03:45 PM »
I GET COMPLIMENTS PRETTY OFTEN. MY KIDS ARE REALLY GOOD ABOUT TELLING ME WHEN IT IS TIME TO SHAVE.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Marz

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 04:59:50 PM »
I would not say my wife is as enthusiastic as Warhawks wife and I dont know if she LOVES my bald head, but she loves me and my bald head is part of the package. I am sure she loves other parts of me a little more...  :XX
“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 05:27:46 PM »
I'm also luck that my wife has been very supportive of my look from the day I did it.  Actually, her brother was the one that took the clippers to my head that time.  Two months later she bought me some nice clippers for Christmas.  Within a year I was shaving completely bald.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 05:39:40 PM »
kudos to all you guys. wish I had such support.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 05:53:51 PM »
My story might get old to some but it's a good one...here goes again....

I met my wife with hair( I had a growout period, yea, stupid)...so during our first month of dating i told her that I usually have a shaved head..I kept saying this to her as much as i could in preparation of the impending shave...

I couldn't stand the hair anymore so i shaved it smooth in one swoop...answered my door smooth and shiny bald...she accepted it and was fine with it because i dug it so much...she said I looked good with it...

fast forward two years...time for our wedding, i told her I would grow it out if she wanted, she said sure...It was three months before...

about a month before our wedding we were sitting at dinner and she looked at me and said "You know, having hair just isn't YOU...you should shave it...I said are you sure, she said yea, you just look better bald!

Next day...I was shaved smooth as a baby's butt...and went down the isle shiny, smooth lookin' real good in my tux on our wedding day....

WE both wouldn't have it any other way...

Been slick bald everyday since and the wife has NEVER said grow it...

just that I should shave off the goat for "somethin' different...

ok...fine by me "Mr. Clean" is a cool look...!

Yea, she's a cool girl! O0

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 07:41:20 PM »
I would not say my wife is as enthusiastic as Warhawks wife and I dont know if she LOVES my bald head, but she loves me and my bald head is part of the package. I am sure she loves other parts of me a little more...  :XX

Kinda the same here.  She tolerates it and really doesn't say much about it.  She knows I love it and don't intend to change.  My kids on the other hand.....Can't keep their hands off the dome and everywhere we go I hear them talk about their "SLY" dad.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2008, 09:21:54 PM »
Im wiht Burke....My kids are quick to say I need to shave.  My wife likes it......not gonna say she is in love with it.  Last week when i went about 4 days without shaving she tried to convience me to keep a week long stubble look all the time...I said NO WAY IN HELL!  this stuff is driving me nuts...so she just turned around and walked away .....ya see I have her trained! LOL......but really she likes it....I just think she thinks im getting too consumed wiht it....but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell her...I think i am too ! LOL

Enter your email address: