Author Topic: No extramarital affairs, or at least keep it a secret from her  (Read 3049 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
No extramarital affairs, or at least keep it a secret from her
« on: December 31, 2007, 01:08:57 PM »
I was over at NeilDuckett.com and I saw his recent post about the Japanese Salary Man and a group of Japanese men trying to be better husbands.  The article is very humorous and would almost be considered a joke by many here in the U.S.

One of the edicts of this group of men is: No extramarital affairs, or at least keep it a secret from her

Check out the whole article by going to http://neilduckett.com/i-cant-win-i-wont-win-i-dont-want-to-win

Neil is a Sly blogger that is an Australian living in Japan. 
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 01:10:36 PM by Tyler »

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline bonanza50

• Sly Jr.
Re: No extramarital affairs, or at least keep it a secret from her
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 03:25:26 PM »
I was married for ten years. Never had an affair, but banged a couple of prostitutes while living in London. It's much more acceptable there. I never felt guilty because it was purely physical and I never saw that chick again.

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 05:03:18 AM »
While I find Neil Ducketts brand of Aussie humor quite amusing, I wonder how much of his rhetoric is true and how much is made up for a good laugh. As famous Mark Chopper Read has said

"Never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn(story)"

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 01:27:58 PM »
Neil's a cool guy.  I email with him often.  I know with this post it's actually true, but I can't vouch for all of his posts.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.