Author Topic: Bald Guyz product review  (Read 6295 times)

Offline Noner

• I don't go shopping for hats. Hats go shopping for me.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Not a real doctor but would like to play one on TV
    • Nonerville
Bald Guyz product review
« on: December 01, 2006, 12:26:15 PM »
Yes my fellow crystal clear craniums, Noner is back with another product review!

This time, New Jersey is representing the bald guys with a new product line on the market called BALD GUYZ.

I was heading out on the town and ran out of razors. It was late so my local CVS was closed. A new Eckerd opened up on the highway and I wound up there. Right next to the shaving cream, I see a product I have never seen before at CVS, called BALD GUYZ.

I immediately bought the BALD GUYZ Moisture Gel, Head Wipes and the sunscreen (because I’m going to Florida in January) and ran home to shave.

I applied the Moisture Gel after shaving and I have to say I was quite impressed. The natural ingredients such as the fruit oils, green tea extract and aloe vera, gave my head a very refreshed feeling. I was smooth yet, it didn’t feel too sticky. I also was excepting a fruity smell like other lotions that have natural stuff in them, but it didn’t smell at all. I think it’s a great alternative to the high priced creams and gels that I have written about in the past. In fact, I may just use this and spend the extra money on beer.

The BALD GUYS head wipes kick ass! Yes, I gave them a test last night after my show and they were great! Where have they been all my life?  Normally I carry a bandanna in my back pocket to wipe my head but would rather use these wipes any day of the week. Truly a great product when your on a date or have a business meeting and don’t want to look all sweaty and oily.

I have yet to try the sunscreen because its winter her in NJ but I will note that the SPF is 30. The headblade line only has an SPF of 15, so this may help fight back the sunburn.

Overall, if you guys can get some BALD GUYZ products, I would recommend them highly. The price is also affordable.

To learn more about the products, visit the website.

http://www.baldguyz.com/

See you for the next review.

Noner
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 01:14:42 PM by Noner »

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Bald Guyz product review
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 12:58:23 PM »
Another great review by Noner!

I have also seen these products in the shaving section at Walgreens in California.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Noner

• I don't go shopping for hats. Hats go shopping for me.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Not a real doctor but would like to play one on TV
    • Nonerville
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 01:13:53 PM »
The people at Bald Guyz have confirmed that the Bald Guyz line is available at over 16,000 stores nationwide and counting.

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 03:38:48 PM »
 ;) I find the Bald Guyz Moisture Gel excellent. It really does reduce razor burn and nicks. Plus, it's clearly marketed to bald men. As with everythng else, if it promotes the hip bald guy, I'm for it. Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 05:16:51 PM »
Just picked up some Bald Guyz Head Wipes last night. Of course, Noner was right, these things are f'n awesome! About halfway through my day, the dome will get oily and it bugs the hell out of me when I touch my noggin, or scratch it or whatever. So I took a couple to work with me today. So far I have only needed to use one of them. They're great! The Green Tea extract smells good and on a hot day I would imagine it would feel like ya got a swamp cooler directly on your noggin......SWEET!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 05:26:13 PM »
The people at Bald Guyz have confirmed that the Bald Guyz line is available at over 16,000 stores nationwide and counting.
I've looked everywhere here, and that stuff is not available here in the great white noth, too badd I'd really like to check out those wipes, and that gel. :'(
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline medicineman

• Head shaver/Beard grower
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 06:12:10 PM »
I have also used the Moisture Gel and Wipes.  In fact, I used some gel on my head today after my shave d/t dry skin from the cold weather.  There is no residual odor, soaks in quickly, and doesn't leave that lotion feel that I hate.  The wipes work well to, esp. if you tend to have oily skin like I do.  And you don't have to worry about the wipe ripping apart if you have some stubble on yer head, ever try running a paper towel over your scalp with some stubble?  Bad idea. 

Great post Noner

Offline Teambean

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 09:09:10 AM »
Noner...I havet tried the wipes but did try the sunblock. Although it was SPF 30, I  found it to be too sticky...thats what makes a horse race!

Enter your email address: