Author Topic: Outfits  (Read 5886 times)

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
Re: Outfits
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2007, 07:08:31 PM »
I have the smae problem only the other way shirts my size are too short I have to go bigger to get that part to work and its already hard enough to find them big enough.

Offline fcb2001

• 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (11 June to 11 July 2010)
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald for Life
Re: Outfits
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2008, 05:50:07 PM »
ibtw, i found a pair of black shoes in my closet, that i bought about 3 years ago, and i forgot that i bought them,

While nothing against the 'stocks and boots.... go get yourself a pair of good black "all around" shoes.  Something stylish, but comfortable.  Pair them up with a good black belt.

Couple of tips:

Never tuck your shirts in, unless you are wearing business attire.  Long or short sleeved collared shirts (button up or polos) look just plain weird when tucked into jeans.

Wear socks that are the same shade as your shoes... no brown or white socks with black shoes!

Shop after the season for shirts... get your short sleeves in the early fall and your long sleeves in the early spring.  Usually, they'll be on clearance as the stores are looking to clear out for the new season.  Also, unless you have an undying need to be up on the latest fashions for the current year, clearance racks are a great place to get shirts.  They may not be next years trend, but they will still look good!

Check out www.askmen.com.  They have a lot of great tips about not only fashion, but other things as well.  Other websites are www.gq.com or check out any mens magazine, like mens fitness, mens health, maxim, etc.  They typically have articles and ads with fashion advice.

Good Luck!