Author Topic: Home for Christmas  (Read 2330 times)

Offline jmcmana

• Sly Jr.
Home for Christmas
« on: December 17, 2007, 01:00:38 AM »
I went sly at the end of November, so needless to say I have been shocking everyone back home with the change seeing as how I'm home for Christmas break. The reactions have been great, the people who I expected to love it (my mother, my buddy who shaves his head) do love it, and the people I expected to be hesitant about it (grandparents, girlfriend) are pretty welcoming of it as well. The grandparents have really warmed up to it (although they harp on me keeping warm a little more) and my girlfriend is growing fonder of it by the day.

Good story though, the first few days she was still getting used to it, she really warmed up to it when we were in a bar, and a really good looking girl told me that guys who shave their heads are hot, then rubbed my head in front, needless to say, that got my girlfriend appreciating it a little more than she did before we walked into the bar.

So guys, if your girl hasn't warmed up to, just prey on all women's instinctive nature of jealousy, and they'll likely change their tune!

"Get your shine on"

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
Re: Home for Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 01:14:46 AM »
congrats.   you are lucky in this regard.
bald for life

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 03:56:22 AM »
Nice bro!  Glad that you're getting some good reaction out of your new look  O0
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 04:32:35 AM »
jm.....that's awesome that u R getting some positive reactions with your new look.  however.... the most important reaction is how do  u  like your new look.  you've talked about the others.... how 'bout u?  that's the only reaction that matters.  however....i gotta feelling that u like your new  u  look. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 06:06:28 AM »
Nice going.  Great to hear your positive reactions.  I'm sure alot of the reasons for the positive feedback is your confidence and the way you wear it.  Keep it up, bro.  If you're like me, you'll like it more and more every day.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline SlySurfer

• aka Mighty Anthony
  • Sly
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 07:59:05 AM »
Good story though, the first few days she was still getting used to it, she really warmed up to it when we were in a bar, and a really good looking girl told me that guys who shave their heads are hot, then rubbed my head in front, needless to say, that got my girlfriend appreciating it a little more than she did before we walked into the bar.

jmcman, I'm glad you've discovered one of the benefits of going sly
-high CDI (Chicks Dig It) factor  :@`

Some of the other benefits I've discovered over the past year
-ease of maintenance
-it's cooler and I sweat like a....
-it looks tough and intimidating
-nothing for someone to grab in a fight!!  :x!